Page 102 of 163 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1626

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Even if for some reason Jabril wanted to come back to NDSU (not going to happen), I don't think NDSU would or should say yes. Would create a strange precedent and bad feelings on the team. Since I don't wish anything bad for Jabril, and yes I am very disappointed, my only comment to him would be Good Luck. He did very well for the Bison, but decided not to finish his college legacy here. Still makes me think what could have been........

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Even if for some reason Jabril wanted to come back to NDSU (not going to happen), I don't think NDSU would or should say yes. Would create a strange precedent and bad feelings on the team. Since I don't wish anything bad for Jabril, and yes I am very disappointed, my only comment to him would be Good Luck. He did very well for the Bison, but decided not to finish his college legacy here. Still makes me think what could have been........
    With the number of people who enter the portal, I'm sure there is a percentage who don't go anywhere. I have no idea what that percentage is, but it doesn't automatically black ball a player from coming back. I think that would be an equally dangerous precedent.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    With the number of people who enter the portal, I'm sure there is a percentage who don't go anywhere. I have no idea what that percentage is, but it doesn't automatically black ball a player from coming back. I think that would be an equally dangerous precedent.
    Doubt it. It would be up to the college to weigh the potential issues of allowing someone back. Jabril made his decision and the bridge burned in the process even if he did not directly say anything negative. His decision implies I am better than you players and coaches in FCS and I need new FBS fans to appreciate me so I can maybe get more money in the NFL.

If Jabril ended up wanting to stay, I bet we'd take him back.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    If Jabril ended up wanting to stay, I bet we'd take him back.
    NDSU can do what they want, but the coaches and players better meet separately and discuss their feelings about doing so before making a decision. Then again, I doubt this will ever need to be an issue. Good Luck Jabril. I cheer for college football teams, not individual players, and it's very likely you won't be on one of the FBS teams I care about.

NDSU can do what they want, but the coaches and players better meet separately and discuss their feelings about doing so before making a decision. Then again, I doubt this will ever need to be an issue. Good Luck Jabril. I cheer for college football teams, not individual players, and it's very likely you won't be on one of the FBS teams I care about.

All of his teammates would take him back in a second

Doubt it. It would be up to the college to weigh the potential issues of allowing someone back. Jabril made his decision and the bridge burned in the process even if he did not directly say anything negative. His decision implies I am better than you players and coaches in FCS and I need new FBS fans to appreciate me so I can maybe get more money in the NFL.
    The only bridge that was burned was with some fans. The door is open at ndsu if he reconsiders.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    IMO the coaches and players would be foolish not to welcome him back.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    So you are sure about that? How would you know what every coach and player thinks about it at this time?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The only bridge that was burned was with some fans. The door is open at ndsu if he reconsiders.
    So you are sure about that? How would you know what every coach and player thinks about it at this time?