Page 83 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Didn’t want to start a new thread in case this has already been posted, but yet another Bison entering the transfer portal.

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-...qF9XG5.twitter
    That’s why I posted it here too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Didn’t want to start a new thread in case this has already been posted, but yet another Bison entering the transfer portal.

We may have to start one soon enough.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

This is really disappointing. CB is a position of need and Entz had mentioned that Hall worked occasionally with the #1 defense in practice last year as a true freshman. I wonder if we see a redshirt or two pulled as a result. Maybe Courtney Eubanks???

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    So how does this work for Jabril in the interim period here? Does he still go through winter workouts with Coach Kramer? I assume he is still receiving scholarship benefits that he was awarded too right? FCOA? Still getting that as long as he has not actually transferred?
    Of course he keeps his scholly. He graduates at the end of the year. As far as work outs I dont know how the team will handle that.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Cancel the season

I thought I had seen everything here on BV. But wow. People are pissing there pants because they are concerned that when or if Jabril makes the NFL that NDSU wont be mentioned and or wont get the credit for him??? Unfucking believable.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Keep hearing this is about Jabril's draft stock! If he doesn't perform at the FBS level like he did at NDSU; he will hurt his draft stock. I've done this over 15 years and most FCS and lowel level football players benefit form the senior bowl and those type evaluation games. Versus transferring to FBS and then risk not performing at the same level or higher at the FBS school; thereby hurting their value much more than they help it. Right now he's a 2nd or 3rd round pick projection I've seen; can't get much better than that!

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Narduzzi is awesome. Last year at this time, he was a speaker at a big Nike coaches clinic i attended. His session was absolutely hilarious. Very informative as well. One of my favorites that I've heard, just behind David Shaw, who was also funnier than I anticipated.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I thought I had seen everything here on BV. But wow. People are pissing there pants because they are concerned that when or if Jabril makes the NFL that NDSU wont be mentioned and or wont get the credit for him??? Unfucking believable.
    Another reminder of why us fans should enjoy every game we get a chance to see. While there might not be many opponents that excite some (or most) here, there is no guarantee that the most popular players on the team will be always suiting up the next game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco Jason View Post
    Keep hearing this is about Jabril's draft stock! If he doesn't perform at the FBS level like he did at NDSU; he will hurt his draft stock. I've done this over 15 years and most FCS and lowel level football players benefit form the senior bowl and those type evaluation games. Versus transferring to FBS and then risk not performing at the same level or higher at the FBS school; thereby hurting their value much more than they help it. Right now he's a 2nd or 3rd round pick projection I've seen; can't get much better than that!
    You fail to understand that doing the same as the other players at the senior bowl with 3-4 other position players to be compared to is one thing. Being compared to other players across the country at all FBS schools (130 schools and around 455 starting linebackers) is another. If you are average at the senior bowl you are the second best player at your position. However, if you are average during the regular season, you are the 227th ranked linebacker in all FBS football.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?