Page 32 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    and they're located in ORANDO. They have twice as many people in one county than the whole population of North Dakota. Do you know what the temperature of Orlando is in December, compared to Fargo?
    What just because a person lives in Orlando they are supposed to go to UCF football game? A lot of FBS schools in Florida and just because you happen to live in a city with a large school say Miami doesn't mean that you are a Miami fan. May just be a Dolphin fan and say the hell with college football all together.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I really hope Jabril sticks it out with no Junior year declaration to the NFL. Obviously needs to stay healthy or he is help to nobody.

Go Bison

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    What just because a person lives in Orlando they are supposed to go to UCF football game? A lot of FBS schools in Florida and just because you happen to live in a city with a large school say Miami doesn't mean that you are a Miami fan. May just be a Dolphin fan and say the hell with college football all together.
    The exact same can be said about North Dakota. There are plenty of people here that don't care about football at all, or are Sioux fans, or whatever. My point is, UCF can draw from a population twice our size with a drive of maybe an hour? 2 hours if the traffic is bad? Two of our 4 population centers are 3 hours away. That, and the fact that they have a running 25 game win streak. And with all that, they barely fill a 40k seat stadium.

But I'm not expecting all of Fargo/Moorhead to show up to the game let alone 40k to a bison game unless it were with a P5 school. Like there is anything wrong with not filling a 40k stadium. I don't want to keep adding this discussion to Jabril's thread but as a Bison fan I would see nothing wrong with 25-30 fans in the seats. Obviously some of that depends on the team being played against. There is also nothing wrong with playing in front of 19K fans in the seats but it is a little harder to get tickets with limited seats available. I'd love to go to every Bison game but unfortunately for me I live just over 4 hrs away and most of my yearly income is made in the fall so unless the stars a line (which they haven't in a very long time) I can't go.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    You demeaned Jabril by implying his success was due to weak competition. And you’ve made no secret about the fact that you think FCS competition is a bunch of puds.
    He wasn't even talking about Jabril, he was talking about the other guy. You just didn't read his statement correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    He wasn't even talking about Jabril, he was talking about the other guy. You just didn't read his statement correctly.
    lmao...Exactly...dont know if he read anything on why i kept talking about the southland conference...but at least we know where he stands in the fbs/fcs argument.

Jabril brushes with Crest and gargles with bobcat spit and bunny blood. Time to give his tread back to his exploits.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Jabril Cox knows Victoria’s Secret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Top 25 FCS players to watch in 2019:

4. Jabril Cox, North Dakota State, LB, Jr.: Only a junior, the Missouri Valley Football Conference defensive player of the year is viewed as the No. 1 NFL Draft prospect in the FCS.

https://sports.yahoo.com/25-names-kn...27--ncaaf.html
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Good info; when someone bumps a thread about one of our studs, I get a queasy feeling......