Page 114 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1626

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

If the coming season gets cancelled, does he move on to the NFL without ever playing a down for LSU?

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    If the coming season gets cancelled, does he move on to the NFL without ever playing a down for LSU?
    He grad-grad transfers to the Montreal Alouettes.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    I think that would be correct.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=SoCalBison;1423249]
    Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post

"Thanks, Dad!" (Purple)
    From what I heard it wasn’t as casual as they make it out to be. His dad was really wanted him to play FBS as I’m sure Jabril did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

[QUOTE=BFKasper14;1423467]
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post

From what I heard it wasn’t as casual as they make it out to be. His dad was really wanted him to play FBS as I’m sure Jabril did.

Then daddy should have paid for his first two years of tuition at whatever FBS school he chose......seems only fair.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=southcliffbison;1423474]
    Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post

Then daddy should have paid for his first two years of tuition at whatever FBS school he chose......seems only fair.
    That is IF he even makes the roster. Prolly special teams
    "The bird is in your hand"

Does Jabril leave if we put him at middle or just keep him inside and let him blitz more instead of so much coverage responsibility?

Not second guessing coaches because he was steller whatever the responsibility, but was pretty obvious the whole mvfc was splitting out an extra receiver to pull him out of the box the last two years. Forced a decision and the big dog wasnt allowed to eat.

Covering some flanker the opponent weren’t going to risk throwing to.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    If NDSU continuously gets Jabril Cox-level athletes for four years and then lose them during their fifth year, NDSU Football is going to be really, really good.

Too many here are acting a bit like jilted girlfriends. He's a Bison forever regardless of your feelings.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Does Jabril leave if we put him at middle or just keep him inside and let him blitz more instead of so much coverage responsibility?

Not second guessing coaches because he was steller whatever the responsibility, but was pretty obvious the whole mvfc was splitting out an extra receiver to pull him out of the box the last two years. Forced a decision and the big dog wasnt allowed to eat.

Covering some flanker the opponent weren’t going to risk throwing to.

go re watch some tapes. JABRIL WAS BORED AS F in alot of games. seriously. BORED.
    1 of the problems with NDSU not moving up, we will get Talent, but then even they get bored of beating up on indiana state, western illinois, und etc.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    go re watch some tapes. JABRIL WAS BORED AS F in alot of games. seriously. BORED.
    1 of the problems with NDSU not moving up, we will get Talent, but then even they get bored of beating up on indiana state, western illinois, und etc.
    Not the opponents- pretend he is the best outside linebacker ever- if NDSU had placed him in the same situation against SEC West opponents he is still in space not making much hay.

At LSU because he is a relative unknown/untested he will make some hay early without a dummy flanker is my prediction.

Actually my real prediction is no football this fall making things suck for everyone- especially these kids, but keeping them and me... safer??? From Covid 19 part 2.