Page 64 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Where would he be projected in the NFL draft if he declared this year? He had already made a name for himself why risk injury playing an "FBS" schedule haha. We can finally tilt the tables on the FBS schedule arguments! But serious - He has has a tremendous impact while he was here and good luck to him in the future!
    If he would have declared this year I think he would have been a 4th round pick maybe even a 3rd. I would have him as my LB8.

Good luck, Jabril.

I have no ill will toward you. You graduated, you deserve your shot at whatever you wanna do. Go get it
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He played 4 years. During that time he represented us well in the community, and he excelled on the football field and the class room.
    He has fulfilled his contract with me.

If the right situation doesnt present itself that will increase his draft stock I will welcome his return with open arms.
    This ^ Plus he graduated
    But he will end up at an SEC school. He is that good.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon.Name View Post
    I actually gave you positive rep? Might wanna go back and look again.
    Your rep doesn't count yet, so it appeared to him as a grey chicklet instead of a green. He assumed it was neg rep since almost no one uses it here.

Green chicklet - pos rep
    Red chicklet - neg rep
    Grey chicklet - doesn't count because the giver doesn't have enough posts yet or has negative total rep; can't tell if the rep given is pos or neg

Also, it would be nice if you quit the trolling or just went away. Trolls are so exhausting.

He played 4 years. During that time he represented us well in the community, and he excelled on the football field and the class room.

If the right situation doesnt present itself that will increase his draft stock I will welcome his return with open arms.
    I totally agree with your post.

I believe those that are upset the most seem to be the same ones who had similar issues with Klieman and Co. leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

gavin2126 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Very well put!

He's going to do what he thinks is best for HIM and HIS future. Can't really hate a kid for that.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty obvious since he was a freshman he was head and shoulders above almost everyone on the field. He was fun to watch and will be missed. From day 1 we wondered how we ended up with him.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i know a way that SDbison would never be mad again in regards to our football program.

PJ Fleck gonna talk to him , I know Jabril was hanging with a twin cities girl (but so does half our team...haha)
    Are we in high school?

Since Cox has "graduated", is he still enrolled at NDSU and taking classes?