Page 76 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Jabril talking with LSU media guys...talk and interview starts at about 15 minutes in.

https://1045espn.com/otb-hour-1-kevi...running-backs/
    Looking good Billy Ray!

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Still not a word from the NDSU coaching staff. It sure seems like they are closing ranks hard after being blindsided by this. I see that Phoenix and Trey have posted support for Jabril, but other than a few retweets everyone else is mute.

Per kolpack, Cox is visiting LSU next week

https://twitter.com/fgosportswriter/...333427714?s=21
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Still not a word from the NDSU coaching staff. It sure seems like they are closing ranks hard after being blindsided by this. I see that Phoenix and Trey have posted support for Jabril, but other than a few retweets everyone else is mute.
    See post 750. Interesting timing and wording from Entz.

Also, from “reading between the lines” of what was said on Culhane’s radio show yesterday, it appears Entz and staff were blindsided by this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Also, from “reading between the lines” of what was said on Culhane’s radio show yesterday, it appears Entz and staff were blindsided by this.

I was told the same thing. Coaching staff supposedly thought Jabril was all in for 2020 with the Bison.

Not that it would really matter, but the timing of it really sucks. If this was Jabril's intention, he should have let the coaching staff immediately know after the championship game. It might have changed decisions made for the national signing day......

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I guess I would expect them to handle it like every other player that leaves the program. You move forward with the guys you have. In the past hasn't it been, "Billy Bob has decided to move on, we wish him the best on his journey."
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Did Bo or someone connected to Bo get in Jabrils ear? ha

Those who stay will be champions.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I guess I would expect them to handle it like every other player that leaves the program. You move forward with the guys you have. In the past hasn't it been, "Billy Bob has decided to move on, we wish him the best on his journey."
    Entz declined to comment on it and shouldnt need to. Jabril apparently doesnt want to be here anymore.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I could see some frustration from the coaches. Pour 4 years into a kid (plus he’s your best player) and he decides to bolt. It’d be one thing if it was to the NFL but to another school leaves a bit of a sting.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Okay, i was trying to figure out why you were putting Tuszka stuff on here. You were “reading between the lines” on the tags. Notably “ProBison”, “ProcessDriven”, and “Twitterless”.