Page 75 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Apologies for being a dick.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Apologies for being a dick.
    That was quick.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisman View Post
    That was quick.
    They call me Quick Dick.

Quick Dick McDick.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    They call me Quick Dick.

Quick Dick McDick.

It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. Some people have lived and died by the motto to put it all on the table, or to bet on themselves. Only he knows exactly just how much he can prove, or if he has it in him to be even more impressive than he has been at NDSU. Three possible outcomes here should he leave. 1st is he moves on to a P5 school and he lights it up or does better than average, this improves his NFL potential. 2nd, he drops his production and is nothing more than an average LB (at the P5 level) in production. This makes the NFL think he is nothing special and he is a 5-7 round pick if that. 3rd, and god forbid, he gets injured in camp or very early in the season ( 1st through 3rd game) missing many games if not the rest of the season. This causes NFL teams to almost completely pass on him or at best offer him a FA contract. You could very easily say this is not only "high risk high reward" but also high risk NO reward.
    Remember Nick DeLuca, every Bison fan that I ever talked to thought for sure his NFL career was going to be solid and for sure he will be playing on Sundays. Well he is struggling just to be on a XFL team at this point.
    Back to Cox, I gotta give him props if he does decide to transfer. I love a person who bets on themselves, and that is what he will be doing if he does move on. Of course he is also betting on himself by staying at NDSU. I hope he stays, but it seems he has already out the door as it is hard to look anyone in the eye after starting this process and tell them after if you decide to stay that you just wanted to see what would happen. My guess is, he is gone.
    DeLuca wasn't the same after injury. He was noticeably slower. Still a great college player but everyone can see he wasn't the same guy early in his career. Thats because he tried to come back from injury too soon his senior year and he never healed and thats after missing his junior year. His combine didn't help him either

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    So Lakes, since you are posting this nonsense I have a few questions.

1. Who exactly is "we"?
    2. What is your source?

"Rumor we've heard is Jabril Cox has been offerred by LSU (Bo Pelini New DCoordinator).
    Big if true... wow.
    Itd be interesting to see an actual confirmed list, but with transfers you don't get all the public offers."
    I have 3 Facebook pages & twitter & 8-10 "connected" people I chat to on a daily/weekly basis. I get emailed, private messaged more stuff than you can imagine. I dont run with all of it, but I'm convinced its LSU Tennessee Oklahoma right now with Alabama/Michigan State in the shadows for Jabril
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I have 3 Facebook pages & twitter & 8-10 "connected" people I chat to on a daily/weekly basis. I get emailed, private messaged more stuff than you can imagine. I dont run with all of it, but I'm convinced its LSU Tennessee Oklahoma right now with Alabama/Michigan State in the shadows for Jabril
    Way to not answer.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A google search can get you that information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    A google search can get you that information

And would reveal El Chapo is the source behind it all. Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/coach_entz/statu...779762177?s=21

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.