Page 14 of 163 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    I thought Hayes caused the Stapleton fumble not grimsley.
    Yeah, you're right. I was thinking back to the SHSU game with Grimsley forcing the fumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Idk... there were a lot of great performances on the defense in Frisco so I didn't think Cox was the clear defensive (or game) MVP even though he did play well. Chris Board had a great game. Tanguay, Bridges, and Grimsley all forced huge momentum turning turnovers. The little Tuszka was a beast on the pass rush (can't wait to see him team with Menard on the other side next year).
    I don't think board gets enough credit for the year he had. On that last drive they t tried a screen to the rb and hee read it before the lineman could block him. I think that could have been a big play if not for board. Cox is unbelievable and is crazy how fast he is not only running but reading the play.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    I don't think board gets enough credit for the year he had. On that last drive they t tried a screen to the rb and hee read it before the lineman could block him. I think that could have been a big play if not for board. Cox is unbelievable and is crazy how fast he is not only running but reading the play.
    And their 6’5” stud WR didn’t even dare block him the play. Almost like he whifffedon purpose. No NDSU wide receiver would whiff on that block.

Jabrils play makes me hope his brother strongly considers us (I don’t think he signed anywhere yet ?) if talent anywhere the same.

Jabril was all over the field including the last play. Jabril is the dude. We have never had an athlete of his caliber.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

It is FUN FUN FUN watching Jabril play the game of football. That is all I have to say about that.

So Jabril leads the team in TD receptions.

The postgame radio said it was the first time since 1967 that the Bison had back to back pick six games since 1967. #42 is incredible.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

He will be the first player to leave as a junior and be drafted from NDSU IMO.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    He will be the first player to leave as a junior and be drafted from NDSU IMO.
    shut your whore mouth. we need him in Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    shut your whore mouth. we need him in Oregon
    I could see him staying around because that game is on the schedule, lol.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.