Page 58 of 163 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Per his twitter message , he makes note of the dream of playing and proving himself at the FBS level, not sure that helps the cause of him staying, but we’ll see when it happens. Best of luck in either scenario Jabril!
    I TOLD YOU!!! argh. cmon NDSU!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SafeTeeJ View Post
    Don’t let the door....
    Once a Bison always a........

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Kind of late to make that move......sorry, but I am somewhat disappointed in Jabril. His choice, but NDSU had a part in his development.
    How can you be disappointed in a kid trying to make their life better? Sometimes we have to put homerism aside and realize sometimes people have to move on. This is like a JV coach being mad that his star player made Varsity.

Always gotta make a JV reference dont they...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon.Name View Post
    How can you be disappointed in a kid trying to make their life better? Sometimes we have to put homerism aside and realize sometimes people have to move on. This is like a JV coach being mad that his star player made Varsity.
    Not the same idiot. He let down his current team by leaving. Expectations are high again for next year and he was part of it until he up and left. His team and coaches helped him develop to this point. All for some one year chance at glory or failure at some FBS school. Big deal. Sorry but NDSU is better than ALL but 20 of them.

NDSU is playing Oregon. Couldve upped his draft stock in that game. Something to ponder.

Reading his statement, it sounds like he's already gone. Either way I'm cool with his decision. If our team sucked, I might feel a little let down but we are insanely good

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Good luck to him and I appreciate what he did At NDSU.

He lost some fans today. My kids don’t understand why he would leave.

My 5-year old son was happy Phoenix will still be here, haha.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Good luck to him and I appreciate what he did At NDSU.

He lost some fans today. My kids don’t understand why he would leave.

My 5-year old son was happy Phoenix will still be here, haha.
    He lost a fan in me that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Not the same idiot. He let down his current team by leaving. Expectations are high again for next year and he was part of it until he up and left. His team and coaches helped him develop to this point. All for some one year chance at glory or failure at some FBS school. Big deal. Sorry but NDSU is better than ALL but 20 of them.
    If a kid has the opportunity to improve their draft stock and develop in their position skill-set by playing at a higher level against better opponents, you should be happy for them. NDSU isn't going to be the best opportunity for everyone to hone those skills. Put your homerism aside and look at the bigger picture. Playing one game against Oregon isn't going to cut it when you look at the grand scheme of things. A lot of kids elect to grad-transfer for further development for various reasons. Being mad at him and taking it personal because you want to see your team win is selfish.