Page 128 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1626

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm so glad Jabril was smart enough to leave. I'm still exceedingly pissed at the Missouri valley as I watch SEC football right now.... What a bunch of pud losers.
    Everyone went the Chicken Shit route until they realized the Virus was not serious and they left tons of money on the table!!!

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Why would a performance like that hurt his draft stock????
    #2 player on a bad defense where the head coach says they couldn't stop anyone, and everyone wants the DC fired (the coach who recruited Jabril). Not exactly great resume material. Hope Jabril emerges intact.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    #2 player on a bad defense where the head coach says they couldn't stop anyone, and everyone wants the DC fired (the coach who recruited Jabril). Not exactly great resume material. Hope Jabril emerges intact.
    Bo's in deep. Jabril will be just fine but he might last longer at lsu than bo does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Everyone went the Chicken Shit route until they realized the Virus was not serious and they left tons of money on the table!!!
    Just checking when did we learned the virus was not serious?

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

SEC players get drafted more than any other conference. I don’t think LSU’s resume will matter as long as he continues to produce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not one thing you said has any effect on draft status. He had 8 tackles , 2 for loss and a fumble recovery. If this is really an issue then one needs to look at opportunities. If they are playing away from him like teams did when he was at NDSU its a nothing burger.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Cox's draft stock is rising with every game. The NFL doesn't care that much about what a college team is doing collectively. They grade individual players out based on their production. JC is taking care of business at a very high level.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jabril only at 68 in round 3 here
    https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2...vinos-october/
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Cox's draft stock is rising with every game. The NFL doesn't care that much about what a college team is doing collectively. They grade individual players out based on their production. JC is taking care of business at a very high level.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I agree. I think he's helped his draft position at LSU even though their D is a dumpster fire.

He did have a few plays today where he wasn't physical enough or took a poor angles from what it looked like.

He is a missed tackle on 2nd long TD run (mark 1:32 on clip).

Then on the 3rd Missouri TD run reverse he took a poor angle where he missed a potential tackle. (about at 3:25 mark).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l981bp4D0lY