Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Thread: McFeely article about Skarphol

Default McFeely article about Skarphol

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    You dont have to use a forn nor even put it in writing. I have had e mails and just phone calls.
    Here is a nice fact sheet.
    https://www.ag.nd.gov/Brochures/Fact...OR-OMGuide.pdf
    Yeah, I used emails but saw a sample someone posted online and followed that. It cited the ND Century Code regarding Open Records and also had a disclaimer about fees, since the person receiving the request can charge $25/hr if the request takes over 1 hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Default Re: McFeely article about Skarphol

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Yeah, I used emails but saw a sample someone posted online and followed that. It cited the ND Century Code regarding Open Records and also had a disclaimer about fees, since the person receiving the request can charge $25/hr if the request takes over 1 hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    But, you used your right for info. Most people just talk about it. They dont do it.
    Kudos to you!
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

[QUOTE=westnodak93bison;1101275]All someone would have to do is show Pres B's schedule per hour and it would obvious that sleeping on the flight would be required to function when they arrived in India. How hard is that to understand? Either sleep on the plane comfortably or waste an extra day or two on travel.

Ironically, all this would go away if Pres B/NDSU would spend (waste) money advertising with the Fargo Foolum/WDAY (any media). Anyone else notice another local "not for profit" which spends oodles of advertising money with the Foolum, rarely receives derogatory coverage?

UND med prof has 800 pics of children ages 1-14 WTF and skarphol and roscoe and mcfooly and port are talking about a plane ticket.

what a joke this area is.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I have been wondering who was going to step up and take over Skarphol's role as the state idiot.
    http://www.inforum.com/news/3978022-...aying-expenses
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    I have been wondering who was going to step up and take over Skarphol's role as the state idiot.
    http://www.inforum.com/news/3978022-...aying-expenses
    Only "Chief Information Officer" of a bank with a top degree being a AS degree from NDSCS. It is Daddies bank though. Why would anyone need this education crap and why should the state spend any money on it when you can become a CIO without any. The thing is he doesn't even know what he doesn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Only "Chief Information Officer" of a bank with a top degree being a AS degree from NDSCS. It is Daddies bank though. Why would anyone need this education crap and why should the state spend any money on it when you can become a CIO without any. The thing is he doesn't even know what he doesn't know.
    Clearly, as he doesn't know he's stupid.

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Certainly not the only guy to ride dad's coat tails. Anyway, I had no idea the Pres got perks from the foundation. Is his salary not enough? Kind of a sneaky way of funneling money imho. Is this common knowledge or have donors been left in the dark?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Common knowledge. How do you think we kept Chapman when he was looking at leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Certainly not the only guy to ride dad's coat tails. Anyway, I had no idea the Pres got perks from the foundation. Is his salary not enough? Kind of a sneaky way of funneling money imho. Is this common knowledge or have donors been left in the dark?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Wow.... Just wow