Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: McFeely article about Skarphol

Default Re: McFeely article about Skarphol

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Yeah he has been better than I thought. However, his article bashing the MN rep for financial trouble was off imho. That's all I'll say cause we don't want this site shut down for talking about the dirty p word. Calling people fucking idiots, other names and not respecting the opinion of others appears game though?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    I think I'd rather have topics restricted here than word choice. This place is supposed to be primarily about NDSU, there are plenty of other places to discuss other things.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I think I'd rather have topics restricted here than word choice. This place is supposed to be primarily about NDSU, there are plenty of other places to discuss other things.
    Got no problem with that. Like I said above the nasty name calling is ridiculous

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Got no problem with that. Like I said above the nasty name calling is ridiculous

I agree, it is ridiculous.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    http://www.inforum.com/news/3929222-...or-investigate

Shots have been fired. Shots have been fired.
    So, last week, I flew business class to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for, well, business. Ticket price was over $8000. Why hasn't the Forum done an expose on me for the waste of money, while making it sound like business class is as good as true first class? Are they losing their touch? I am an NDSU grad and this has to be President B's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, last week, I flew business class to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for, well, business. Ticket price was over $8000. Why hasn't the Forum done an expose on me for the waste of money, while making it sound like business class is as good as true first class? Are they losing their touch? I am an NDSU grad and this has to be President B's fault.
    Humblebrag...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Skarpohl's been yelling about that for years. WGAF?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯