Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JSU @ NDSU Frisco Tailgate and Game photos

Default Re: JSU @ NDSU Frisco Tailgate and Game photos

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    PICK!

What an athlete!
    What a photo!!
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by FFBison View Post
    What a photo!!
    I know right... Just look at that awesome BAND!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I know right... Just look at that awesome BAND!
    Yea, some of them look as bewildered as K State Kid.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

The people in red look sad. Or maybe they are just very cold
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The people in red look sad. Or maybe they are just very cold
    I was thinking along the same lines. The difference in the fans on the left and teh band (stocking hats, scarves, hands in pockets or gloves, and appearance of hunched shoulders) vs. the few fans on the right (light jackets, farmers cap or no hat (with no hair) and hands exposed (granted the one guy does have his hands pulled up into his sleeves but I will cut him a break as he is losing a lot of heat through the top of his head).

My favorite people in that pic are the two ladies with an Alabama blanket and one still cheering with her pom pom/pon pom/pon pon/pom pon. And almost straight up from them is the only guy in the crowd who realized in real time what happened. Just standing there with his mouth open.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    My favorite people in that pic are the two ladies with an Alabama blanket and one still cheering with her pom pom/pon pom/pon pon/pom pon. And almost straight up from them is the only guy in the crowd who realized in real time what happened. Just standing there with his mouth open.
    One again, great pictures by Rock and GF Bison. Really appreciate what you guys do!

And I, for one, was really excited to see those southern girls shake their pom-poms, as I heard they were very, very good at it. But, alas, it's hard to get a good jiggle out of those things with so much warm-weather gear on.

Still............they kicked our ass in pom-poms down there! I hang my head in shame.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 01-25-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    One again, great pictures by Rock and GF Bison. Really appreciate what you guys do!

And I, for one, was really excited to see those southern girls shake their pom-poms, as I heard they were very, very good at it. But, alas, it's hard to get a good jiggle out of those things with so much warm-weather gear on.

Still............they kicked our ass in pom-poms down there! I hang my head in shame.
    Rock has the knack for capturing the tailgate and game atmosphere. He is always looking for "THE SHOT". Nice job Rock.

Is that the athletic director right in front of the Southland Conference sign. He has his hands to his face as if to say. "My Trophy, my beautiful trophy, gone gone gone". "I would of had it if it weren't for those pesky Bison!"

Quote Originally Posted by GFBison View Post
    Is that the athletic director right in front of the Southland Conference sign. He has his hands to his face as if to say. "My Trophy, my beautiful trophy, gone gone gone". "I would of had it if it weren't for those pesky Bison!"
    At least he will always have the picture that he took with it before the game.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix