Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is North Dakota State Football's Greatest Dynasty article

Default Re: Is North Dakota State Football's Greatest Dynasty article

I'm not sure what they mean by dynasties. Outside of sports, they exist for multiple generations.

I consider the 2015 team part of the dynasty started when Mudra took over... the Mudranian Dynasty, if you will.

Certainly, no team in the modern era has ever had a five-year run as good as NDSU's.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I'm not sure what they mean by dynasties. Outside of sports, they exist for multiple generations.

I consider the 2015 team part of the dynasty started when Mudra took over... the Mudranian Dynasty, if you will.

Certainly, no team in the modern era has ever had a five-year run as good as NDSU's.
    Mudranian Dynasty, I like it! I also like Anish Shroff's comment at the end of the natty broadcast, "Forget dynasty, this is an empire". Of course he was dropping Star Wars quips all broadcast. One of my favorites was after Cam's first FG, "The empire strikes first".

Speaking of "Dynasty"s, any word why @CeeDud is leaving town?
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 05-04-2017 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Speaking of "Dyansty"s, any word why @CeeDud is leaving town?
    If I were to guess, he's probably going to sink deeper into media, maybe with his dad?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whose Ceedud?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Whose Ceedud?
    Christian Dudzik
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Speaking of "Dynasty"s, any word why @CeeDud is leaving town?
    That's too bad I really enjoyed him on the radio

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Nice article---the greatest? I don't know, but I have a gut feeling that the final chapter cant be written just yet.

Indeed. It is much too early to "close the book" on your dynasty. You have developed a great recruitment pipeline and system for player development that should continue for the foreseeable future.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016