Default Re: Iowa Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    Original nacho cheese all the way.
    Typical boring FCS JV fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Typical boring FCS JV fan.
    I like to think of it as "old school".

I don't need those fancy Japanese Doritos.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Curious, hawkeyjoe, you think most Iowa fans have any idea how many folks we will bring? What I am getting at is I suspect we will have more fans at this game than a least a few B1G teams when they come.

(FWIW K St. fans were kind of shocked; I do want to tip my hat to the drunk lady when I parking for tailgating who screamed at me, "We are going to kick your ass?")

No, I don't think most Hokeye fans have any idea about how many fans you bring or the caliber of your support for the team . . . and world-class tailgating. Too bad your main lot will be hidden out at Iowa City West High School. It will be nice for tailgating, but not for rubbing it in their faces like you did in Ames.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    No, I don't think most Hokeye fans have any idea about how many fans you bring or the caliber of your support for the team . . . and world-class tailgating. Too bad your main lot will be hidden out at Iowa City West High School. It will be nice for tailgating, but not for rubbing it in their faces like you did in Ames.
    The only things I care about the Iowa fans noticing is how well our team plays, I want them to see how well conditioned our athletes are, how tough they are, how well they execute each and every play, how they play through the whistle, and how their own team needs to play a pretty good game themselves to beat us. I know some people get all hyped about the tailgate, I really only care about the game. That's enough fun for me!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Do they have Doritos Roulette in North Dakota? They have them in Iberia, but when I was in the southern US, I never saw them. By far the superior Dorito.
    It would behoove you Andrew! To cease putting my Bison down! We are loyal fans and super smart intelligence.

-George Burnsides III

Quote Originally Posted by Nilknarf View Post
    Iowa has lost several games of consequence against powerful programs from neighboring states and they have a big in-state rival who sucks annually but still manages to beat us. I don't think a bunch of dirt farmers from the boonies butting into the game is going to shock anyone.
    FIFY 10char

Quote Originally Posted by Nilknarf View Post
    Do they have Doritos Roulette in North Dakota? They have them in Iberia, but when I was in the southern US, I never saw them. By far the superior Dorito.
    I bought Doritos here, many time as a kid:

Does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    FIFY 10char
    About the long and short of it...
    It would behoove you Andrew! To cease putting my Bison down! We are loyal fans and super smart intelligence.

-George Burnsides III

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Poor Ol butt hurt Clown fan has to go to another site to bad mouth BIG BROTHER!!

We got tickets for the pep fest. I just hope someone watches the limited edition hats so people don't grab a stack of 20 like they did last year in Montana.
    It's OK to not be OK.