Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa Roll Call

Default Re: Iowa Roll Call

4 - Section 129 Row 2
    6 - Section 135 Row 1

Staying at the Travelodge.

I have a room reserved at Country Inn and Suites. Hope to have 8 tickets.

BisonTru is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IN!!!

For tickets single game tickets go on sale in late June early July, they'll release more info later. Season tickets go on sale soon. The last few seasons have been pretty light for season tickets and sell outs. Should be somewhat better this year for those guys, but it seems tickets should be fairly easy to find. Either way, lets make sure we give Iowa a sell out. It's only fair, we do it for all our other neighbors. UM, UNI, SDSU, ISU, USD.

our party of 10ish will be there. ticket prices are insane right now to bite.

So where will we tailgate? I believe there was a thread where the Iowa State / UNI fan that posts here gave us some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So where will we tailgate? I believe there was a thread where the Iowa State / UNI fan that posts here gave us some advice.
    Hopefully the alumni association is on it. They got us a pretty good spot at Iowa State. One the locals were mad about.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If good seats show, take them. We paid prices like these to see Vegas magic shows. Yep, sit in a room with 200 people watching stuff disappear and reappear. Or join 60,000 screaming fans for 3 hours of Bison football.
    By the time this game gets here you will forget how much you paid anyway.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    IN!!!

For tickets single game tickets go on sale in late June early July, they'll release more info later. Season tickets go on sale soon. The last few seasons have been pretty light for season tickets and sell outs. Should be somewhat better this year for those guys, but it seems tickets should be fairly easy to find. Either way, lets make sure we give Iowa a sell out. It's only fair, we do it for all our other neighbors. UM, UNI, SDSU, ISU, USD.

Thank you, BisonTru, for this post. I just got of the phone with the UI ticket office and they told me exactly what you posted..........they have 70, 000 plus seats at kinnick and last year they sold less than 30,000 season tickets (his words, not mine). However, they are expecting 15 to 20 thousand more season ticket sales this year (imagine what winning does). So what, that still leaves 20 to 25 thousand available seats for Bison fans. Already have my rooms in Coralville.

Will look to get tickets in June, but have rooms at the Country Inn & Suites...I believe its in Coralville, but a stones throw away from BWW.
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    There is a Hawkeye express train that goes between coralville and kinnick. I booked a couple rooms there.

I think someone had mentioned tailgating in coralville prior to the train.
    There are parking lots next to the Comfort Suites where people tailgate then get on the Hawkeye Express to the game. Right on the Coralville strip.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."