Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UNI's Brett McMakin declares for the NFL Draft

Default Re: UNI's Brett McMakin declares for the NFL Draft

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Bladder?
    Needles, pill or bowl?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Source?

This isn't a fucking term paper, it's the Internet, get off your ass and read for yourself

Quote Originally Posted by KINGRANCH View Post
    This isn't a fucking term paper, it's the Internet, get off your ass and read for yourself
    OK
    I'll scour the internet cause I have nothing better to do. Usually bisonville are accommodating to simple requests but whatever turns your crank ms queen ranch

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Wow...so much class.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

And I don't like malicious gossip on this site. If you are going to accuse somebody of something, you should back it up. After reading your post, I did try to find a source... there's nothing in the news so I guessed you were repeating something you read on panthernation. Am I right?

As somebody pointed out on that site, the failed drug test doesn't make much sense. If BM had failed the NCAA drug test, he wouldn't have played in the NDSU playoff game. They are just speculating. Even the guy who is slinging the most mud said the Brett M. was set to graduate. Well, hell, maybe he either wants to go pro or get on with his career immediately rather than waiting another 12 months.

At some point, I'm going to have to clean up this thread unless some source is found... don't want searches on his name to find gossip.

I'm waiting for your apology.

I'm waiting for your apology.

For what? Like I said go out on the inter webs and read for yourself! You only have 8,305 posts on bisonville alone, I think you have plenty of Internet screwing off time in already. A few more minutes shouldn't cost you your job. Again this isn't a term paper, we don't have to quote sources.

For what? Like I said go out on the inter webs and read for yourself! You only have 8,305 posts on bisonville alone, I think you have plenty of Internet screwing off time in already. A few more minutes shouldn't cost you your job. Again this isn't a term paper, we don't have to quote sources.
    For your info I did a search and found no credible source. Thought I missed it.

For your info I did a search and found no credible source. Thought I missed it.

WTF are u all talking about its listed on nfl.com. also cbs college sports has an article .... near disastrous early number of entries declaring early for 2016 draft.... which links to a report saying he is declaring.

extra points ..Dennis Dodds is the author

Geeeshh

Now if your talking about bad pee well yeah that's probably a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    WTF are u all talking about its listed on nfl.com. also cbs college sports has an article .... near disastrous early number of entries declaring early for 2016 draft.... which links to a report saying he is declaring.

extra points ..Dennis Dodds is the author

Geeeshh

Now if your talking about bad pee well yeah that's probably a rumor.
    Yes the pee pee info