Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferris State on a roll after playing NDSU.

Default Ferris State on a roll after playing NDSU.

It may be too early to say for sure but my theory that you have to play teams better than you to get better is showing up. Ferris State has put up 56,34,and 59 points in three D2 wins after getting schooled at NDSU. They went from unranked preseason to # 18,should jump up a few more spots in this weeks' D2 poll.
    Have been watching a lot of FBS football. Seriously I think NDSU could beat at least 50 % of the FBS teams,maybe more. I think they might win the MAC. The only team in the MAC that I think possibly could beat them would be Northern Illinois.

Default Re: Ferris State on a roll after playing NDSU.

I watched your coach on his show after our game. What an awesome guy! I hope you have great success with him leading the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    I watched your coach on his show after our game. What an awesome guy! I hope you have great success with him leading the team.
    Link?

ten characters

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post

agreed. And nothing but respect for your team for bring willing to come into a hostile environment and compete. More than we can say for some "top ten" fcs competition *cough* Montana State
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Found this today while I was searching around the web.

Couple of takeaways:
    1) Impressed with NDSU's pregame.
    2) The place was very loud.
    3) At the end, a lot of complements for our players.

Originally posted by JMB

http://www.ferrisstatebulldogs.com/v...annese-9-11-13

I was telling my friends that ferris st was probably better coming into the game than Delaware st. After the Delaware st game i would have rather played ferris st. Ferris fought the whole game regardless of the score. That is good coaching and will lead to success. Delaware st players quit late in the second quarter and was really pathetic to watch a glorified scrimmage in the second half

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nothing but respect for first Ferris St coming up here and competing the whole game. Plus their offense will give teams fits all season long. I truly believe that we needed the wake up call our defense got from Ferris St RUSHING on us. I hope we do not see yardage totals like that again all season long. Our back to back shut outs have just as much to do with Ferris St as it does our defense just being that talented.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For the rest of the season I am sure that their games against DII are much slower. When the game slows down for a team, you can do some very good things.

Good luck to Ferris State on Oct 12 when they host Grand Valley!

I was just looking at their schedule... damn, that Grand Valley State game should be pretty epic... wonder if it will be on ESPN3?

I like their Head coach...we need to keep an eye on him.