Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/16 vs SDSU

Default Re: 1/16 vs SDSU

I also know of ppl who are wishing they could find tickets for this game. Yes, the ticket office has SRO available!

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I also know of ppl who are wishing they could find tickets for this game. Yes, the ticket office has SRO available!
    I talked to the ticket office this am... SRO is behind the student section on the floor... I fugre that if they stand I will be SOL for seeing anything... at least at the dome you are above the field...

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If I am not mistaken, the FM Acro team is doing halftime tomorrow.

They had the younger ones do halftime for USD, so I think the full show is on tomorrow.

ALWAYS a pleasure to watch their show!

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KTF View Post
    I talked to the ticket office this am... SRO is behind the student section on the floor... I fugre that if they stand I will be SOL for seeing anything... at least at the dome you are above the field...
    I think there is an elevated area with tables behind the students on one of the ends. Perhaps it is in there?
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

favorite home game of the year. ACRO team. NDSU football team being recognized, football recruits there, they serve beer before the games....things are looking up.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    If any of the previous games are an indication you will be able to use SRO and sit in any section. To me attendance has been down this year.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    SDSU comes to Fargo this Saturday at 4:30pm. No reason to not have large crowd for this game, I just hope it will be a vocal crowd as well. Sounds like guard Jake Bittle will make his return to the line-up against us, so it should be a healthy jackrabbit group. Need to protect the home court, the Summit League is going to be grind for us all season and winning at home will be very important. Also its a big recruiting weekend for the football team, you can bet a number of recruits will be at Scheels Arena to take in the basketball game and get a feel for what Bison Nation is all about.

Lets go Bison!
    Bittle is highly doubtful for Saturday and Flatten is still out. The goal was to have Bittle back for this game but there must have been a set back. Nagy is now hoping for next week sometime. Everyone else on the team seems to be as healthy as you can be at this point. Both Parks and Marshall set career highs in scoring last night as they combined for 54 points on 22/39 (56%) shooting. I'm sure SDSU will be looking for revenge after last years game in Sioux Falls. Should be a great game.

Zimmer wrote a pregame article.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...argo/78831458/

Around the 2:15 mark they talk about the NDSU game. I think you guys will like Parks expression. (he was the one who missed the game winning shot in Sioux Falls)

Last edited by SanDakotaState; 01-15-2016 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    Bittle is highly doubtful for Saturday and Flatten is still out. The goal was to have Bittle back for this game but there must have been a set back. Nagy is now hoping for next week sometime. Everyone else on the team seems to be as healthy as you can be at this point. Both Parks and Marshall set career highs in scoring last night as they combined for 54 points on 22/39 (56%) shooting. I'm sure SDSU will be looking for revenge after last years game in Sioux Falls. Should be a great game.

Zimmer wrote a pregame article.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...argo/78831458/

Around the 2:15 mark they talk about the NDSU game. I think you guys will like Parks expression. (he was the one who missed the game winning shot in Sioux Falls)

Ah, thanks for the info, I knew they wanted to get Bittle back for this game. I just assumed he would be ready to go. Flatten is still a bit of unknown to most opponents. I am sure he is a good ball player but didnt even think to list him.

Should be a good ball game tomorrow. Jacks are very talented, really like the Daum kid.

Will finally make it to a game. This should be close, but not banking on a win.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Ah, thanks for the info, I knew they wanted to get Bittle back for this game. I just assumed he would be ready to go. Flatten is still a bit of unknown to most opponents. I am sure he is a good ball player but didnt even think to list him.

Should be a good ball game tomorrow. Jacks are very talented, really like the Daum kid.
    Daum has bee a VERY pleasant surprise for this Jacks fan. His performance and potential take a little bit of the sting out of losing Deng to NDSU. I expect those two to battle for the next 3 years.