Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/16 vs SDSU

Default 1/16 vs SDSU

SDSU comes to Fargo this Saturday at 4:30pm. No reason to not have large crowd for this game, I just hope it will be a vocal crowd as well. Sounds like guard Jake Bittle will make his return to the line-up against us, so it should be a healthy jackrabbit group. Need to protect the home court, the Summit League is going to be grind for us all season and winning at home will be very important. Also its a big recruiting weekend for the football team, you can bet a number of recruits will be at Scheels Arena to take in the basketball game and get a feel for what Bison Nation is all about.

Lets go Bison!

Default Re: 1/16 vs SDSU

saturdays high of -8 is a reason.

if me & my 11 month year old can make it, you lil punks can!!

cya at scheels bar 3:30
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

All they're selling on GoBison.com for this game is SRO so apparently all the reserved seats are sold out. I'd also expect them to honor the football team at halftime. Should be the highlight of the home schedule this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    saturdays high of -8 is a reason.
    They have heat at the Scheels Center. The ice is made by machine not by having a freezing building.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Are they honoring the football team? I have heard rumors they are but have not seen anything official. Always a great moment when the football team gathers on the court with the trophies. The fact that they will walk out there with 5 of them this year is going to be awesome to watch.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Are they honoring the football team? I have heard rumors they are but have not seen anything official. Always a great moment when the football team gathers on the court with the trophies. The fact that they will walk out there with 5 of them this year is going to be awesome to watch.
    Coach Richman said they were doing something for the team on the Jack Michaels show today

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Game is super important. Team goes on the road for 7 of the final 11 conference games. Crucial.

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Gonna take a full 40 minute effort to win this one. Don't know if we have seen that all year? Hope it happens Saturday!!

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

if any one has unused tickets for this game please let me know I would like to attend the game as I will be in the area this weekend!