Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship swag

Default Re: Championship swag

Fanatics has a couple nice Nike championship shirts - I picked up the black.

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_NDSU...-Shirt_-_Black
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

The hat store at West Acres is embroidering the gray hats with all 5 of the years encircled by stars. Looks sharp. I think it was $10 over the normal price of the cap. Looks as tho it belongs there.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I don't allow my family to wear championship gear in the house. I gotta keep them hungry for more!
    LOL-purely awesome.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Used to get most of mine at scheels, as of late though, I've found that the bookstore has better swag. I'll be going tomorrow to look

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Scheelsguy (I think it was his name) used to post on here new items and answer questions

Must not work there anymore as I'd love to hear some of the insight he had for the lack of good items, because I agree with lots on here about the shirts looking like WWE vendor shirts with so much screen printing on them.

And my God for halfzip sweatshirts...wow
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

NDSU bookstore is light years ahead of Scheels

I'm not sure what everyone is talking about in regards to the selection at Scheels. Do they have a lot of screen printed t shirts with crazy pictures on it? Sure. A lot of people buy those. But I think that they also have gotten way better in having stylish NDSU clothing like jackets, polos, quarter zips, and other clothing. It's not just cotton tshirts anymore but a lot of quality stuff as well. I think the selection has only gotten better in past 5 years. If they had the same stuff all the time, nobody would buy it. I think they have done a good job of broadening their selection. Now, I've heard people here complain about not having enough 2x and up selection. Well, that is an issue in most clothing stores. The NDSU bookstore has gotten better as well. It's tough to keep being innovative and getting new items all the time to convince customers that they need yet another piece of Bison clothing. When you compare the selection at the Bookstore and Scheels now to 10 years, it's not even close.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Fanatics has a couple nice Nike championship shirts - I picked up the black.

http://www.fanatics.com/COLLEGE_NDSU...-Shirt_-_Black
    Saw this shirt, in yellow, at Scheels in Moorhead yesterday, IIRC also $30.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I'm not sure what everyone is talking about in regards to the selection at Scheels. Do they have a lot of screen printed t shirts with crazy pictures on it? Sure. A lot of people buy those. But I think that they also have gotten way better in having stylish NDSU clothing like jackets, polos, quarter zips, and other clothing. It's not just cotton tshirts anymore but a lot of quality stuff as well. I think the selection has only gotten better in past 5 years. If they had the same stuff all the time, nobody would buy it. I think they have done a good job of broadening their selection. Now, I've heard people here complain about not having enough 2x and up selection. Well, that is an issue in most clothing stores. The NDSU bookstore has gotten better as well. It's tough to keep being innovative and getting new items all the time to convince customers that they need yet another piece of Bison clothing. When you compare the selection at the Bookstore and Scheels now to 10 years, it's not even close.
    I agree completely. Some people are not happy unless they are complaining. Always lots to choose from at both places. The bookstore is a better value a lot of the time, though.

TJ asked earlier, scheelsguy is still the manager of the NDSU section...not sure if he follows Bisonville anymore.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damn it Scheels, what kind of collection is this? If the streak ends next season, I'm blaming you.

20160119_070953.jpg

Of course a few more would balance it out...