Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship swag

Default Re: Championship swag

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Scheels had a cool UA shirt that just had snorty on the front. Almost pulled the trigger on that. But I agree with the most. Too many words. Und has something better than ndsu, and that is style
    Vendors make the shirts. NDSU and UND have nothing to do with it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Scheels had a cool UA shirt that just had snorty on the front. Almost pulled the trigger on that. But I agree with the most. Too many words. Und has something better than ndsu, and that is style
    Well, when you don't have substance---
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    I don't like that the new shirts don't mention the other 8 titles and the rings are generic. I would like "5 in a row" combined with "13 time national champs". Haven't seen anything like that in a couple years, other than the shirts that have the banner on them.
    Check out the bookstore-they have shirts for the 13 championships and the 5 peat with this year's logo and rings down the left side-says 5 straight for North Dakota state. I also prefer the stuff that recognizes the 5 peat, (a lot of scheels stuff makes it look like we've only won 5 ever,) not too overloaded with graphic and for my husband recognizing all 13 is great.

I have not purchased any championship stuff as the trophies have piled up the last five years. My rationale/superstition is to wait until the run us done. Pretty sure my restraint has been a contributing factor to the title run. Maybe not as important as the wolf shirts, but key anyway.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

Some really ugly ass gaudy shirts. Less is more.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Pness View Post
    Was at Scheels In Forks today to pickup something with a 5 time natty ship. Absolutely nothing. So disappointed . They did have some drive for 5 Stuff, but only in medium and 3x... I guess I'll have to go to Fargo early Saturday befor the SDSU game
    I have been saying this since Fall last year. I made a trip to Fargo and when I thought I could buy some stuff from Scheels, there was nothing. This is two days before the official football season started. Sometimes it feels like Walmart has better NDSU merchandise compared to Scheels.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Did the bookstore have much set up for the shirts at the basketball game?

I don't allow my family to wear championship gear in the house. I gotta keep them hungry for more!
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Did the bookstore have much set up for the shirts at the basketball game?
    They had those grey hats and some mugs and stuff. Don't recall any shirts. Very limited selection if they did.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisongirl View Post
    Check out the bookstore-they have shirts for the 13 championships and the 5 peat with this year's logo and rings down the left side-says 5 straight for North Dakota state. I also prefer the stuff that recognizes the 5 peat, (a lot of scheels stuff makes it look like we've only won 5 ever,) not too overloaded with graphic and for my husband recognizing all 13 is great.
    Thanks, they really do have a good selection there, I figured it would be mostly the same stuff as Scheels.

http://www.ndsubookstore.com/MerchLi...D=29814&full=1

Looks like I still will need to visit Scheels for my shot glass though.