Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship swag

Default Re: Championship swag

Was at Scheels In Forks today to pickup something with a 5 time natty ship. Absolutely nothing. So disappointed . They did have some drive for 5 Stuff, but only in medium and 3x... I guess I'll have to go to Fargo early Saturday befor the SDSU game

Quote Originally Posted by Pness View Post
    Was at Scheels In Forks today to pickup something with a 5 time natty ship. Absolutely nothing. So disappointed . They did have some drive for 5 Stuff, but only in medium and 3x... I guess I'll have to go to Fargo early Saturday befor the SDSU game
    Absolutely the best screen name ever
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Scheels had a cool UA shirt that just had snorty on the front. Almost pulled the trigger on that. But I agree with the most. Too many words. Und has something better than ndsu, and that is style

It's still really early. Let's not forget that this game was only 4 days ago!! The stuff they get out right away is stuff that can be made quickly. That's why it's all screen printed shirts. Eventually there will be embroidered clothing that will have the new championship logo; it just takes longer. Fargo Scheels will have gear before the other Scheels stores. If you go to the NDSU Bookstore website, they have tons of stuff you can order that will ship when they get it.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    The shirt in the middle is about a close to decent as I've seen. The adjacent stuff is IMO purely for kids.

I don't like that the new shirts don't mention the other 8 titles and the rings are generic. I would like "5 in a row" combined with "13 time national champs". Haven't seen anything like that in a couple years, other than the shirts that have the banner on them.

I don't buy that championship gear since it gets out dated after a year and we don't need to tell people we are champs cause everyone knows.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Nice fitted championship hats tonight. Few more shirt selections...some wooden championship plaques

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Pness View Post
    You really thought some place in GF would have Bison championship gear??? If they did, the hockey freaks would be over there with pitchforks and torches to burn the place to the ground.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    The shirt in the middle is about a close to decent as I've seen. The adjacent stuff is IMO purely for kids.

This is the reason I do not buy any Bison gear anymore....nothing simple, all overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    This is the reason I do not buy any Bison gear anymore....nothing simple, all overkill.
    Well to be fair, it takes a lot of room to put all those trophies on there.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯