Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Championship swag

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Championship swag

Any good (not a graphic that covers 90% of the front of the shirt) new championship swag, or is it all the typical huge graphics overkill they've done in the recent past?
    Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

Default Re: Championship swag

Stopped at Scheels last night. They did not have a ton of stuff yet...and I'm guessing they will have less than previous years...every year it gets a little less. As for the amount of graphics...most of it was pretty busy. I do anticipate more/better stuff in the following week or two. I'll probably stop by a couple times a week for a while...have to get my coffee mug and bar glasses/mugs to add to the collection.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Stopped at Scheels last night. They did not have a ton of stuff yet...and I'm guessing they will have less than previous years...every year it gets a little less. As for the amount of graphics...most of it was pretty busy. I do anticipate more/better stuff in the following week or two. I'll probably stop by a couple times a week for a while...have to get my coffee mug and bar glasses/mugs to add to the collection.
    If you get a chance, throw on some pics of anything good. I don't get to see much of it in person.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All I know is that Hornbacher's, at least at the Northport location, has the championship t shirts for only $9.99

Quote Originally Posted by moosbah View Post
    Any good (not a graphic that covers 90% of the front of the shirt) new championship swag, or is it all the typical huge graphics overkill they've done in the recent past?
    This is exactly the reason I have never bought any championship specific gear.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    bar glasses/mugs to add to the collection.
    Yep we will have to get our 4 that we have bought every year to add to the collection. Be careful though on these as they had some that were just Conference championship glasses and had the scores up to the Richmond game on them in there last week.

Tacky.

Was that even real?

Too much.

What was he thinking?

I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Yep we will have to get our 4 that we have bought every year to add to the collection. Be careful though on these as they had some that were just Conference championship glasses and had the scores up to the Richmond game on them in there last week.
    The shirt in the middle is about a close to decent as I've seen. The adjacent stuff is IMO purely for kids.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Talked to a Scheels guy this morning. He said that stuff has been rolling in all week and to check back tomorrow or Friday for the championship footballs as they were expecting more stuff in the next couple days. SOOOOO Pretty much what Tranny said.
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

I remember the good old days that you could by a nice Polo with a small logo and it wasn't made out of saran wrap type material.

scheels gets zero of my money because they have terrible shirts anymore, Underarmor is terrible...oh and they only have small
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant