Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Another option for 9/3 game (opening weekend)

Default Re: Another option for 9/3 game (opening weekend)

Jacksonville State? That would be bat shit crazy!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'm rooting for Jacksonville State. Would be nice to have a nice cupcake team to start the season.

In reality though. I wish Iowa was our season opener. Start with a bang.

It would be great to play JSU or SHSU and EWU, and get those two early wins over two strong FCS programs before a potential loss () to Iowa. We would hold or come close to retaining our number 1 ranking, provided we don't get blown out by Iowa ().
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I'm rooting for Jacksonville State. Would be nice to have a nice cupcake team to start the season.

In reality though. I wish Iowa was our season opener. Start with a bang.
    I'd prefer Sam. I like their fans and respect their program.

Do you remember how bad the three weeks before the title game were? Can you imagine listening to that delusional nonsense all off season?
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Give me our seasonal cupcake. Start the season off feeling good, raising a banner and sending a team home with an a$$ whoopin'. O-line will need a few games to gel, corners will need some game time to get used to their full time roles and young interior d-lineman could get some good game time.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Give me our seasonal cupcake. Start the season off feeling good, raising a banner and sending a team home with an a$$ whoopin'. O-line will need a few games to gel, corners will need some game time to get used to their full time roles and young interior d-lineman could get some good game time.
    So that would mean my alma mater, Murray State ( or Mayville)
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So that would mean my alma mater, Murray State ( or Mayville)
    Go off of Tony's list of teams we need to beat to have a winning record against all teams we've ever played outside of JSU. They don't deserve a trip to Fargo. Not enough seats for their band.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Respectfully disagree. Both teams get blanked. Again.
    This is outlandish. Why stay in FCS if you honestly believe this?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I'd prefer Sam. I like their fans and respect their program.

Do you remember how bad the three weeks before the title game were? Can you imagine listening to that delusional nonsense all off season?
    90 percent of your posts are bitching about other teams fan bases! JSU had a small number of fans who engaged in the pregame smack. Sure, a couple of them were monotonous but you seem offended by any rival fans who actually think their team has a chance to win. WTF do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    This is outlandish. Why stay in FCS if you honestly believe this?
    Because it's not my decision. I'm all for an FBS move when it's feasible and (most importantly) when we receive an invite.

With that being said the FCs is not competitive. The Missouri Valley is.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes