Page 20 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Another option for 9/3 game (opening weekend)

Default Re: Another option for 9/3 game (opening weekend)

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    All you DII lovers stuck in the 1990's.........give your wild ass hopes, predictions, whatever a break. NDSU will NOT play a DII team in 2016. So sick of hearing that crap. Much more likely NDSU plays another FBS game away if that was the only choice. Most likely there will be some lame FCS team on the schedule and who even knows what the possibilities are.......may have to pay them $200K+.
    Their is now way in hell we be playing another FBS. Why would we do that to ourselves? Plus, this games aren't scheduled at the last minute, they are scheduled 4-5 years out. I hope we don't have to play a DII, but we might have to.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Their is now way in hell we be playing another FBS. Why would we do that to ourselves? Plus, this games aren't scheduled at the last minute, they are scheduled 4-5 years out. I hope we don't have to play a DII, but we might have to.
    Last year the playoff committee was pretty big on quality losses.

Fbs loss>d2 win? C'mon forum comm, where are those bring on Bama signs?

Quote Originally Posted by bison03 View Post
    their is now way in hell we be playing another fbs. Why would we do that to ourselves? Plus, this games aren't scheduled at the last minute, they are scheduled 4-5 years out. I hope we don't have to play a dii, but we might have to.
    fbs...fbs.....fbs........fbs.......fbs......fbs... ....fbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Lol@ saying why would we do that to ourselves for playing 2fbs games...but resorting to saying if d2 is the only option...so be it

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lol@ saying why would we do that to ourselves for playing 2fbs games...but resorting to saying if d2 is the only option...so be it
    Not meaning to imply that we wouldn't beat an FBS, more that why would we play another road game. And again, no FBS team schedules games at the last minute. A game will be scheduled, and it must be a home game. If no fcs team want to come here, and a DII does, as a LAST RESORT they will be scheduled. We can't only have 10 games. I don't want a DII as much as anyone else.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Didn't we get $125,000 from Western Carolina when they bought out this game? I would think this added to what we were going to give WC should get someone in. Of course, I could be dead wrong about what we got. Wouldn't be the first time.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Let's see if we can get Montana State .
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Let's see if we can get Montana State .
    I say Montana State before those Little F'hawkers from up north.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    All you DII lovers stuck in the 1990's.........give your wild ass hopes, predictions, whatever a break. NDSU will NOT play a DII team in 2016. So sick of hearing that crap. Much more likely NDSU plays another FBS game away if that was the only choice. Most likely there will be some lame FCS team on the schedule and who even knows what the possibilities are.......may have to pay them $200K+.
    Would you rather play NW Mizzou State or Davidson, or a bad Swac team? It's like thinking a bad Fbs team is better than Ndsu

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Last year the playoff committee was pretty big on quality losses.

Fbs loss>d2 win? C'mon forum comm, where are those bring on Bama signs?
    Hmm ask UT-Martin that