Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/13 Vs USD

Default 11/13 Vs USD

Men return home on Wednesday night @ 7pm. to face the Coyotes of South Dakota. Big game for both teams as both have two or more losses in conference play. Late news tonight of Carlin Dupree adds to the storyline but the young Bison may have just lost one of their older players...

Default Re: 11/13 Vs USD

Tonight is a huge game. Something to get out of the house. Get out and support the Herd. Big game. Dave vs Craig, two longtime friends now rivals. Both teams are very well coached and developing very young teams. BOth teams in desperate need of a win....and lets be honest, we are all curious to see how NDSU is going to respond to the loss of their 3rd leading minute eater. Going to be a great game.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Need to get the train back on the tracks (1-2 in the Summit). I'm going.

Knowing the kids we have on the roster, my money is on them responding in a big way to the adversity of being 1-2 and losing a key contributor. Craig has a hungry and talented bunch at USD, so it wont be easy but I think the Bison get it done.

I hate these Wednesday games though, seems like we have had a lot of them this year...

ACRO team. Wednesday night performance. Hope for a good crowd.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Tonight is a huge game. Something to get out of the house. Get out and support the Herd. Big game. Dave vs Craig, two longtime friends now rivals. Both teams are very well coached and developing very young teams. BOth teams in desperate need of a win....and lets be honest, we are all curious to see how NDSU is going to respond to the loss of their 3rd leading minute eater. Going to be a great game.
    Big Game for the Bison! Need to see who steps up for the HERD minus Dupree. I HOPE Dexter gets more minutes now as Bison more than likely will use bigger lineups---could help our rebounding.

Beat the Yotes

Game is on channel #791 for those who have the Direct TV sports pack. Otherwise it is on Midco and ESPN3.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Lot of whistles early both ways. Could be a 3 hour game at this rate.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Any score update is appreciated, as I am stuck taking my girls out for mani pedi's before we leave on vacation

35-26 Bison at the half. Brown with 16 points already!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN