Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought this was awesome

Default Re: Thought this was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    In year 2 Bohls defense at WY was worse than year 1

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    At NDSU In year 6 & 7, Bohl's offense was MUCH worse than year 4 and 5.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    At NDSU In year 6 & 7, Bohl's offense was MUCH worse than year 4 and 5.
    Yes you are right about the offense, but get your lineups straight. The 4th and 5th season he had a QB who had played the 2 years previous. Wouldn't you expect a qb and OC by that time can develop an offense much better. The 7th year was when Brock came along and at times he struggled. I was there for every minute of that 6th season. Most of the fans left because they gave up on the team. Were you one of them? This has nothing to do with Wy either. They are struggling with injuries, attitude, and every other problem that you have no control over in your first two years of coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by ddock View Post
    Yes you are right about the offense, but get your lineups straight. The 4th and 5th season he had a QB who had played the 2 years previous. Wouldn't you expect a qb and OC by that time can develop an offense much better. The 7th year was when Brock came along and at times he struggled. I was there for every minute of that 6th season. Most of the fans left because they gave up on the team. Were you one of them? This has nothing to do with Wy either. They are struggling with injuries, attitude, and every other problem that you have no control over in your first two years of coaching.

My point was in college subsequent years especially in a short time frame has little bearing on future success. A good year of recruiting can turn things around. Didn't say it outright but we know what happened in years 8, 9, 10... College is getting the right recruits for your system and having coaches that are able to coach that into the recruits.

I never gave up on the team in year 6. Bought my first year of season tickets that year and have had them ever since.