Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: How many Valley teams could beat JSU?

Default Re: How many Valley teams could beat JSU?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    NDSU football has no substance--it's all voodoo. Going for six--you do realize that is the first number of 666.
    While I wouldn't encourage anyone to troll them, they have LOTS of ideas on how to improve the championship experience. Not the least of which is making sure team's 500 person bands have adequate places to be together.

They should probably join the SWAC
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

[QUOTE=BisonHorns;1091794]
    Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    The whole point of this thread was to thump chest and to put JSU down. There is a thread for Sagarin, talk about it there. I can't hardly stomach reading half the stuff that is posted anymore. QUOTE]

What is going on? This is BISONville! When did it get so sensitive you can't talk about football? We should be able to compare teams: talk about differences, weaknesses, strengths. Some valley teams gave us way more difficult games than JSU did. The mods weed out trollers but maybe they need to weed out people who can't handle listening to the talk about football or are worried about other fan base's feelings. I still grew up in place where people wake up and shovel out barns, carry bales, pick rocks, mend fence. Men are supposed to men in ND. I believe in being respectful but when you have to tip toe around football in ND because of how a random fan might feel, then things are out of control. Can I get and Amen?

I come for the clever banter . . . and to learn new ways to use the word "shit." Who cares about your lucky, little football team?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    NDSU and UNI are the only two I would pick over JSU. ISU and SDSU could beat them and make for an interesting game. Everyone else loses.
    I don't think Iowa State would have come close::

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyejoe View Post
    I don't think Iowa State would have come close::
    Ha, well the Aztecs still might take em

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    The whole point of this thread was to thump chest and to put JSU down. There is a thread for Sagarin, talk about it there.

I can't hardly stomach reading half the stuff that is posted anymore. No decorum, no politeness, no civility, no debate or discussion. Anonymous pot-shots at fellow posters or the other team and their band and mascots or their stadiums or schools. Its gotten out of control and contributes to hate. You really want your kids acting like you do in these forums?

Headed over to JSU's forum and believe it or not Lakes was by far the best poster there. The rest of the Bison fans on there were way to interested in educating JSU on just how great NDSU is and how JSU sucks. Turns out NDSU was better team, but good grief, you don't go back there, stick your thumbs in your ears, stick your tongue out and go "nana-nana-boo-boo" we are smart, you are dumb, my dad has a bigger car than you, and you all screw your cousins.

That is not how I was raised to comport myself. You thank them for a battle hard fought, for giving their best, and you shake their hand.
    Well said!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Before hand they would deny there would be any negative effect on how well their team would play.
    Afterwords they would claim everything was stacked against them and it would have taken a "herculean effort" to overcome the situation.

They would also bitch about all the pro ndsu businesses and there there is tooo much ndsu apparel like hats and shirts and flags and stuff. Me thinks they would call for a boycott of the dome. Whinny beitches