Page 47 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa

Default Re: Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I thought Ft Collins was the most fun.
    Too bad this will probably never happen again. I had such a great time, and 2 years later, I moved to Fort Collins. Would love another one now that I live here. Just need that Mountain West invite I suppose.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Really? Weak. I had a few run-ins in Manhattan and Ames. I actually felt the least welcome in Ames the night before the game, seemed like even the bartenders hated us - it was weird. We didn't go out the night after the game because we were actually turned off from mingling with locals.

And who was with you? That might explain a few things.

Or maybe we put the word out about you!

Seriously, though, did you have any problems tailgating? I thought you guys would fit right in and have a blast there. For the record, you didn't make any appearance at my tailgate, but I assume you were south in the student lot, not north where we actually had good food (bison sausage omelets), craft beer, and Tatankas (the drinks, not the NOSIB).
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    And who was with you? That might explain a few things.

Or maybe we put the word out about you!

Seriously, though, did you have any problems tailgating? I thought you guys would fit right in and have a blast there. For the record, you didn't make any appearance at my tailgate, but I assume you were south in the student lot, not north where we actually had good food (bison sausage omelets), craft beer, and Tatankas (the drinks, not the NOSIB).
    I've been to Ames three times, once for Texas/ISU and had zero issues tailgating. Probably one of my favorite places to tailgate.

I did forget who was with us in Ames when we were barhopping, so that might be part of it. I usually enjoy wearing opposing colors because it does incite conversation, just was a weird vibe.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I've been to Ames three times, once for Texas/ISU and had zero issues tailgating. Probably one of my favorite places to tailgate.

I did forget who was with us in Ames when we were barhopping, so that might be part of it. I usually enjoy wearing opposing colors because it does incite conversation, just was a weird vibe.
    Yea some dip@it from Iowa State walked up to me in front of endzone, longhorn & starts yelling at me making fun of NDSU and I said "we are gonna kick your asses tomorrow" Guess what WE DID! so what I did was completely factual.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

We try to avoid the tatankas during road games. Already have to endure him 10 Saturdays a year in Fargo

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    We try to avoid the tatankas during road games. Already have to endure him 10 Saturdays a year in Fargo
    I'm beginning to realize he can't be avoided. We drove all the way to Carbondale, IL to do just that, and there he was, sitting pretty much right in front of me with that big furry hat of his.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Ticket requests are now being taken on gobison.com. A person will know by 5-31-16 if they are allotted tickets.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    I'm beginning to realize he can't be avoided. We drove all the way to Carbondale, IL to do just that, and there he was, sitting pretty much right in front of me with that big furry hat of his.
    What an ass

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Solid subtle brag there sir. Kudos.
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Ticket requests are now being taken on gobison.com. A person will know by 5-31-16 if they are allotted tickets.
    What is the total number of tickets available? 1500? 3000? 5000?