Page 245 of 293 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2928

Thread: Iowa

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by BrewHawk View Post
    You really think UNI is that much better than they were last year?
    No, just that in true UNI fashion they screwed the pooch against their middle big brother.

Edit: plus who said ISU can't be worse. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    No, just that in true UNI fashion they screwed the pooch against their middle big brother.

Edit: plus who said ISU can't be worse. lol
    If ISU is worse, then I'm not worried about Saturday.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Parking sucks. Even if you know your way around. Oh traffic sucks just as bad.
    You can get on Melrose to the stadium and park in people yards for 20-30 bucks. But you are going to have to get there real early to beat the traffic and find a spot. There is a lot for Bison fans but it out by west High School. Its on Melrose also but about 2.5 miles away.

What we are planning to do is go to the Comfort Suites in Coralville. There are some empty lots next door that people tailgate in. That is also where the Hawkeye Express picks up fans and takes them to Kinnick Stadium. Its like 12.00. They take you there and take you back. You dont have to deal with traffic or shuttles .
    The lots for Bison fans you speak of, will there be a shuttle there to take us to the game? Do I have to get to The Comfort Suites before the birds awake to get a spot? I see we can park at the mall, maybe they'll have plenty of room then walk over to Comfort Suites to catch the train right?

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You really think UNI is that much better than they were last year?
    UNI ran 35 more plays compared to ISU , that show s how bad ISU are
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    UNI ran 35 more plays compared to ISU , that show s how bad ISU are
    Last year UNI had 14 more plays than ISU and lost 31-7.

Anyone know anything about the shuttle from the Hotel Vetro? Sounds like they do shuttles to the campus, but I'm assuming it's a pain. Any details would be fantastic.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Anyone know anything about the shuttle from the Hotel Vetro? Sounds like they do shuttles to the campus, but I'm assuming it's a pain. Any details would be fantastic.
    In before PL "Have you tried calling?"
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    In before PL "Have you tried calling?"
    So true. However, when you call a place like that, they generally try to make it sound super awesome. Which is why I want a real opinion not someone on the other side lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    It's about a mile walk and there will be hundreds of others going by foot to the stadium. You'll get there just as fast as if you took a shuttle with the traffic the way it is. Probably about 20 min at the most.

It's about a mile walk and there will be hundreds of others going by foot to the stadium. You'll get there just as fast as if you took a shuttle with the traffic the way it is. Probably about 20 min at the most.
    Even better answer. That was the original plan until I saw last night they offer a shuttle. Sounds like an easy walk at about 7am.
    check neg rep