Page 224 of 293 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2928

Thread: Iowa

Default Re: Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    NDSU fans are really dillusional, your Greatest victory in school history is beating an 8-5 Kansas State team in 2013.
    No - the NDSU Bison football program expects the next game to be its greatest victory. Championship pedigree, regardless of level, looks forward not backward

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I hope our mascot does not scare you guys when we come down for the game. Sounds like your chicken is scaring the incoming freshman and they want to change it so it smiles more. WTF!!!

What is up with Iowa FBS teams fascination with angry poultry??

Quote Originally Posted by OtterTailLakeBison View Post
    No - the NDSU Bison football program expects the next game to be its greatest victory. Championship pedigree, regardless of level, looks forward not backward
    LOL, sure thing coach. I imagine such pointless platitudes could work on people who go to state schools.
    It would behoove you Andrew! To cease putting my Bison down! We are loyal fans and super smart intelligence.

-George Burnsides III

Quote Originally Posted by OtterTailLakeBison View Post
    Do you realize how corny you sound saying that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nilknarf View Post
    Lose 9 times out of 10 would be my guess.
    Lose nine times out of ten to Iowa or to all these FBS teams? Obviously you are entitled to your opinion regarding what Iowa will do to NDSU.

But to say that giving NDSU 22 more scholarships would make them lose to teams that they crushed, like Minnesota in 2011 (Iowa lost) or Iowa State in 2014 (Iowa lost) even one time out of ten seems silly. Only a team like Iowa could lose to Iowa State at home in 2014. Literally, Iowa was Iowa State's only road win. Kansas couldn't even be bothered to let Iowa State keep it under a 20 point loss that year.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Well we don't get to play them every year. Seems like K State clobbered a Big Ten team in a Bowl game that year.

Think of what the Bison would do with these teams with equal scholarships.
    Michigan was like 3-5 that year.

Quote Originally Posted by kbswish22 View Post
    Lose nine times out of ten to Iowa or to all these FBS teams? Obviously you are entitled to your opinion regarding what Iowa will do to NDSU.

But to say that giving NDSU 22 more scholarships would make them lose to teams that they crushed, like Minnesota in 2011 (Iowa lost) or Iowa State in 2014 (Iowa lost) even one time out of ten seems silly. Only a team like Iowa could lose to Iowa State at home in 2014. Literally, Iowa was Iowa State's only road win. Kansas couldn't even be bothered to let Iowa State keep it under a 20 point loss that year.
    NDSU crushed MN in '11? Weird. 37-24 with a pick / fumble pitch 6....and a pick six at the end.

That's crushing someone now??
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

NDSU crushed MN in '11? Weird. 37-24 with a pick / fumble pitch 6....and a pick six at the end.

Were you there? It was obvious the Bison were winning that game at the half when one of my reports (Gopher fan) left the game quite upset. Must have hated me as his boss.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

NDSU out gained them by like 200 yards lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post

That's fair. Maybe crushed was too strong of a word. It was a two TD road win. Up 31-14 halfway through the third, more yards, more TOP, more yards per play. Minnesota 9-20 for 124 yards passing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Were you there? It was obvious the Bison were winning that game at the half when one of my reports (Gopher fan) left the game quite upset. Must have hated me as his boss.
    Yet the Gophers had the ball with a chance to tie/win with 2-3 minutes to go....and yes, I was there.
    College of Business Alumnus