Page 274 of 293 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2928

Thread: Iowa

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    You lucky sob... Guess that's the perk of living in a completely different part of the country
    What's the perk? Mimosas at 5:30a or flying to the game.

Shit, in some perfect imaginary world, there would be direct flights between Portland and Fargo so it would make some sense for me to get season tickets. Still thinking about doing it once my kids are done with HS. I suppose I should get on the waiting list now...
    Insert something clever here...

It's Thursday morning, most of us probably drive down tonight after work or tomorrow and you're drinking

It's ok, I started drinking last night.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Just got my tickets to Saturdays game!

On the road in an hour! Stopping in Cedar Falls for Bison volleyball vs Northwestern at the UNI tournament at 1:30 Friday.
    Last edited by roadwarrior; 09-15-2016 at 03:32 PM.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    On the road in an hour!
    Safe travels to all.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    It's Thursday morning, most of us probably drive down tonight after work or tomorrow and you're drinking
    What? I got here yesterday. WTF arent you? Slackers all of you.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can't leave until tomorrow afternoon because my wife can't get off work because her coworker took the day off six months ago because she is neutering her dog today and needs tomorrow as an emotional support day.

A couple months ago when I found this out I suggested killing the dog. My wife didn't think that was funny. I wasn't joking.

Kolpack talking about the game on Iowa radio yesterday

Sept 14, Hour 3 http://www.kxel.com/bob-bruce/2016/09/14/91416-bbre

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    What's the perk? Mimosas at 5:30a or flying to the game.

Shit, in some perfect imaginary world, there would be direct flights between Portland and Fargo so it would make some sense for me to get season tickets. Still thinking about doing it once my kids are done with HS. I suppose I should get on the waiting list now...

There are direct flights to Fargo, if you live in the southwest part of the country. Allegiance.