Page 211 of 293 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2928

Thread: Iowa

Default Re: Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Shoulder injury usually isn't season ending but if it is, then Plank is the next man up. If so, Nick can take a medical redshirt and even move up further in the NFL draft.
    Don't think that would help him at all.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I expressed concern with Stick's passing in the past. He had a number of passes in the CSU game that many DBs would pick off and take it to the house. He did the same thing against Richmond last year, although his velocity is much better, his anticipation of where the WR is going to be and his accuracy on those plays are still below average. (He does have nice deep ball touch however, and that has improved dramatically). However, his anticipation on the sideline out pattern still leaves a lot to be desired. I think the Thorpe winner could have a big day against Stick.
    He tries to force passes to receivers who are obviously covered.

Iowa fans watch you give up 5ypc, and laugh about the tough, physical play in the trenches you've been bragging about for weeks in anticipation of your merciless beatdown.
    It would behoove you Andrew! To cease putting my Bison down! We are loyal fans and super smart intelligence.

-George Burnsides III

Quote Originally Posted by Nilknarf View Post
    Iowa fans watch you give up 5ypc, and laugh about the tough, physical play in the trenches you've been bragging about for weeks in anticipation of your merciless beatdown.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Easton has to be careful throwing the comeback route. Otherwise I am confident in Easton deep throw accuracy.

SB✯Nation CFB ‏@SBNationCFB 14h14 hours ago
    🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃🐃

Touchdown, NDSU, on a 47-yarder from Easton Stick to RJ Urzendowski. Throw looked downright Wentzy. It's 17-10, 10:34 to play

https://twitter.com/SBNationCFB/stat...22902950322176
    This is how I feel about his first game of the season also.
    I think he threw better than 70% and a couple scores

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

We shall see what we shall see.

Curious to see the performance of the Hawkeyes to start the season ... surely there will be no weaknesses right out of the trenches?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Typical overreaction. I won't guarantee a win, but it will be close

Considering they got a lot of that on a couple plays, I think a median might give us a better look. I thought ndsu front 7 did really well. Probably the reason they won the game.
    College of Business Alumnus

Here's laughing at you Milk Dud........so wonder how well Iowa would do if they had balls enough to play a team ranked within a few spots of them to open the season? You do realize this was #1 versus #6 in FCS and NDSU gets everyone's best game to possibly knock off the 5 time champs! Yep, the Bison have some work to do, but with a bye week next week and another home game before Iowa I think NDSU will be fine.

BYZEN is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

lactose_intolerance_by_eternalsaturn.jpgYou showed back up here Milk Fart, well...
    SDSU coach John Stiegelmeier on NDSU intro video: "This is not meant to be North Dakota State's home game."