Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we the big bad bully beating up on midgets now?

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Are we the big bad bully beating up on midgets now?

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    Maybe we ought to pick on some people are own size! Know what I'm saying?
    Pretty sure Montana,Montana ST,James Madison, Delaware are the same size at least in attendance. Many FCS schools have similar or larger enrollments. This never gets discussed on BV thanks for bringing it up. No sense in waiting to see what P5 schools do right? If you say I have to go to Detroit on December 28th I'm going to politely say no thank you. It's just where things are at right now.

[QUOTE=SC_TX;1090097]I hear you. However you could make the argument that that crap bowl got more coverage nationally than the FCS championship game.[/QUOTE

Absolutely those horseshit bowl games got more coverage....I just don't think we want to be a part of a system that "rewards" a 5-7 team like the Goofs because of their academic achievement. FBS is so watered down it's ridiculous. I love the cut-throat win or go home reality of the FCS playoff system. Results on the field determine if you get to continue to play, plain and simple.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Alabama Tide thinks we should stay put.

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261547

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post

I like Alabama fans, at least they know what good football looks like when they see it. College football will be around as long as I am, and i'm going to enjoy the hell out of it.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post

I'm not sure what you are reading there because the ones I saw comment on it say they would like to see us move up. I read that thread earlier today and was pleasantly surprised how much some of those Bama fans know about NDSU and FCS. One of them commented on how they knew that once we downed UNI no one else stood a chance...not something your average FBS fan would know. I didn't post the link here though because I feared that some idiotic chest thumping Bison fans will sign up over there and act like obnoxious fools

Hmm.. again I have for the last how many years (5) have watch our fan base talk about how we need to bring on
    .. insert your P5 team here.. with no regard for how absurd that sounds. We are good in our own fish bowl, DAM good as today proves. So till he clarifys whom we need to now beat up on I will infer its top of the class. AND I'm not stooping down to a fcs board. I sit a top of sec 22 and I have cred on this board should I call on that statement.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EMPERORSEC22 View Post
    Hmm.. again I have for the last how many years (5) have watch our fan base talk about how we need to bring on
    .. insert your P5 team here.. with no regard for how absurd that sounds. We are good in our own fish bowl, DAM good as today proves. So till he clarifys whom we need to now beat up on I will infer its top of the class. AND I'm not stooping down to a fcs board. I sit a top of sec 22 and I have cred on this board should I call on that statement.
    You could insert a lot of P5 teams right now and we would beat them. Nothing absurd about reality.

Quote Originally Posted by EMPERORSEC22 View Post
    Sec 22 can you explain what a photo illustration is please?

FCS Playoffs > Bowl games. However playing Fbs teams at home would be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by WFBisonFan View Post
    Well, if they are ok with it, then that's fine. I just don't think our fan base would be happy with it.
    So the fans would be content with beating Little Sisters of the Poor instead of beating the Lower Middle Class Siblings? That's where we are now
    College of Business Alumnus