Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coach K maybe let the cat out the bag and KFAN....Sounds like Carson is going to play

Default Coach K maybe let the cat out the bag and KFAN....Sounds like Carson is going to play

I can't remember the exact words, but he sure made it sound like he will play.

(Mods, if you can fix my booboo on the thread title, much appreciated.)

Default Re: Coach K maybe let the cat out the bag and KFAN....Sounds like Carson is going to

I like depth - depth is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Coach K maybe let the cat out the bag and KFAN....Sounds like Carson is going to

Linky to Pod?
    "The bird is in your hand"

Sounded like if Carson can go, he'll start. He did say Easton had the majority of the reps so far.

Quote Originally Posted by northendzone View Post
    I like depth - depth is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PA asked him straight up if he is playing. I think he said something like "we hope so, and he only has to pass one more test." I'll need to get podcast for exact wording. It was the way he said it.....
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 01-07-2016 at 03:33 PM.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Was he on PA? The Powetrip showed some respect to NDSU on Wednesday morning.

Yep - he was on PA. It was a pretty long interview, too.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IF so. Great for Carson! Can't imagine what he's been through waiting to heal up for a chance for one more shot his senior year.

Now if Coach P can call plays as if Easton was in, we should be good. RUN POWER BABY!
    "The bird is in your hand"

Heard it too. My take is Carson is in the game. It was a nice long interview.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think he's going to play a majority of the snaps with Easton maybe sprinkled in here or there. Maybe have a few plays where they are both on the field at the same time. Hopefully they can figure out a way to have some plays to utilize Easton's running ability.