Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: JSU Fans are Mad at Frisco/Plano...

Default Re: JSU Fans are Mad at Frisco/Plano...

Froggy 99.9 posted this picture of the Marriot in North Dallas!
    Attached Images Attached Images

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JSU View Post
    We look forward to drinking!!

This is all you needed to say.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by JSU View Post
    This is just a snapshot of social media venting. I know tons of people that are going from the Jacksonville area, and they are all excited for the whole atmosphere. We get it that y'all will have at least a 3:1 advantage with fan attendance and that's ok. It's not going to keep our fans from being proud to be there in support of our team. I'm pretty sure most of the internet blow hards don't even know where Plano is. It's the stupid world we live in. For all the back and forth you see on message boards I bet 90% of the people that go will have no clue that there was so much shit talk before the game. Myself and everyone I know that's going are excited for the experience and I think you'll all see that we're a pretty friendly bunch that's really proud of our football team. It's brought the school and community together in a really cool way. We actually have nothing but respect for Bison nation and look forward to drinking and hanging out with y'all. Safe travels to you all and see you in Plano...ahem...Frisco!!
    Safe travels and look forward to seeing your fans.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Yeah, they'll bring a couple RVs and a few cars.

The Bison will bring a bunch of buses and thousands of cars. And a bomber.
    Bomber should circle Frisco and buzz the stadium every time they have the ball. I doubt that is listed as a foul in the rule book.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt