Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: South Dakota 2/4

Default South Dakota 2/4

Big home game tomorrow against one of the teams right behind us in the standings. 2 PM game so no excuse for the not having a full house at the SHAC!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: South Dakota 2/4

In plus wife and 2 kids! First time to SHAC for me.

Sect 111 will bring it again Saturday. Please follow us with Bringing the Noise!!!!!! Huge Game- Three straight home games and protect home court. The team needs us and lets do this.

Tyler Flack is back playing for USD. He was out when we played them down there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

New Uniforms for tomorrow. Black is Back...I just got the tweet.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    New Uniforms for tomorrow. Black is Back...I just got the tweet.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Thank you for linking the picture. I could not figure it out.

Seriously? Black unis at NDSU?

I just commented on another thread I was wondering when the yellow jerseys were coming back. Not sure I like these. Time will tell. Maybe the football team will have black jerseys next fall.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I just commented on another thread I was wondering when the yellow jerseys were coming back. Not sure I like these. Time will tell. Maybe the football team will have black jerseys next fall.
    Don't even joke about stuff like that. Not even in purple. There is a line, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Seriously? Black unis at NDSU?
    I love the look, but yeah this right here is a little odd. Our colors aren't the best, let's be real, but you can't just make up your own...lol
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.