Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Sdsu 2/8

Default Sdsu 2/8

Big game tomorrow. It's always great to beat the bunny turds but we can't afford to lose another home game and our third straight. 8:00 start on a Wednesday might hurt attendance. Hope not. Get out to the SHAC!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: Sdsu 2/8

Don't know what to expect with this game. SDSU getting better recently and NDSU struggling. It is fun to beat the bunny turds, but playing NDSU is always their super bowl. They despise losing to the Bison in basketball given they usually lose to NDSU in football, and have a misplaced belief they should be kings of our DI league in basketball. This game is a big deal for NDSU as another loss will show the Bison are truly in a downward spiral and really not as good as some people thought.

bisonfan08 is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can't afford to lose another game at home. Contain Daum and attack the zone like we did in the 2nd half at their place and we should be able to pull this one out. Definitely can't shoot poorly in this game or we'll be in trouble.

if Students actually stand up we win, if not we wont.

why cant we get 10-12 ndsu football players in front row standing then entire section will stand. yes its that easy.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I thought the Jacks had given up the ghost a few weeks back but they seem to be on the upswing now having won 3 of their last 4 games. Improved guard play and Daum is gonna make this a doozy of a game. DEX versus Daum is always a treat to watch. Pump it up!

We need to be running like a fine tuned machine. This is our game to win and we need to protect home court.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Can't afford to lose another game at home. Contain Daum and attack the zone like we did in the 2nd half at their place and we should be able to pull this one out. Definitely can't shoot poorly in this game or we'll be in trouble.
    Be tough to attack the zone when SDSU hasn't run it for a month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Lakes and I will be tearing it up again!
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Lakes and I will be tearing it up again!
    You guys are near the student section correct? Get them into the game.......... Take their damn iphones away.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    You guys are near the student section correct? Get them into the game.......... Take their damn iphones away.

They refuse to stand, Endzone is always standing and rocking.

get the NDSU Offensive Line in ROW 1 have them stand, Problem Solved!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?