Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bob Babich Axed

Default Re: Bob Babich Axed

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    The difference between $350-$400k in Carbondale and even $700-$750k in Chicago (where he likely had his largest contact) in standard of living is not that much, and the two are certainly closer to each other than the difference between that $750k and $1.1-$1.15 and nowhere near Gus's $3.5.

None of it is chump change, but it's not earth shattering money either.
    There are people who live comfortably in a suburban lifestyle in Chicago and or Jacksonville on the margin you are describing. Please!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    http://www.rebootillinois.com/2014/1...alaries/26663/

If this website is correct, he didn't get much in the way of incentives.

250K/year seems like a reasonable guess?
    That's lower that I thought. I must've misread the $220 as $280. I also assumed he has a coaches show that's not mentioned in the article, so maybe SIU doesn't have one.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    There are people who live comfortably in a suburban lifestyle in Chicago and or Jacksonville on the margin you are describing. Please!!

Sent from my iPhone.
    I'm not denying that. Hell I'm living comfortably in the suburbs of Minneapolis on less than that margin. Once you start talking about individual incomes in those ranges though, what difference does $100k make really?
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Default Bob Babich Axed

I'm not denying that. Hell I'm living comfortably in the suburbs of Minneapolis on less than that margin. Once you start talking about individual incomes in those ranges though, what difference does $100k make really?
    100K? Yes?, but that's not what you said.

No biggie. Go Bison, and I've always appreciated your posts.

Peace out on this one for me!

Edit: oh, me too in Hillsboro as far as margin living!
    Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Now tonight Bobs former college teammate Lovie Smith. He gets fired at Tampa Bay after 2 seasons. Tough business.
    Proud sponsor of SAMBINIS ATHLETICS TFA and SAMBOS TRACK CLUB

The difference between $350-$400k in Carbondale and even $700-$750k in Chicago (where he likely had his largest contact) in standard of living is not that much, and the two are certainly closer to each other than the difference between that $750k and $1.1-$1.15 and nowhere near Gus's $3.5.

None of it is chump change, but it's not earth shattering money either.
    Speaking of chump change, what does the HC at UW Eau Claire make ? Reportedly, Mr. Mustache is a finalist for that position.......from FCS to D-III ? Someone's career is headed in the wrong direction......

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Speaking of chump change, what does the HC at UW Eau Claire make ? Reportedly, Mr. Mustache is a finalist for that position.......from FCS to D-III ? Someone's career is headed in the wrong direction......
    Some income is better than no income I guess. But yeah, thats not the direction he probably wants to be heading in.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Some income is better than no income I guess. But yeah, thats not the direction he probably wants to be heading in.
    Still a step up from the F'Hawks though.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Headed down the shitter to the toilet bowl...where UN_ will be playing.

Babich is the new linebackers coach for the Chargers.