Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

Default Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

Well, it's officially game week; and the annual pilgrimage to our home away from home will begin soon. So let's share our stories and photos of the journey. Crazy fans at airports, road conditions, awesome restaurants, pics of passed out drunks on a bus, and pics of Bison flags on state signs encouraged. Safe travels everyone, and let's all meet down at the greatest party of the year!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

I am looking forward to a pic of the Bison Flag attached to the Welcome to Texas sign again.

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    and pics of Bison flags on state signs encouraged. Safe travels everyone, and let's all meet down at the greatest party of the year!!
    We plan to get a picture with the yellow Bison Pride flag or the green NDSU flag at the Iowa (on I-35), Missouri (I-35), Oklahoma and Texas state signs.

Dewey

I love seeing the flags along the way...toll booths too! I'd give the toll gal my Bison flag if she'd hang it up there and cherish it as she should.

Just be extra careful, some really bad drivers out there. Don't give them a chance to f--- up

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Anyone that can put flags up on the signs coming in on I-20 and I-30? Those are the two most likely routes potential JSU fans would be driving in on.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Just checked the Bison app - excuse me - NDSU app, and it looks like the march is on.
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I am looking forward to a pic of the Bison Flag attached to the Welcome to Texas sign again.
    As is tradition.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

We will be leaving some time today.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We will be leaving some time today.
    I hate you. Or envy you.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    Anyone that can put flags up on the signs coming in on I-20 and I-30? Those are the two most likely routes potential JSU fans would be driving in on.
    Yes, this! I hope someone coming from that direction can do it. Maybe Saxy?
    "The desire to win is useless without the desire to prepare."

"I've coached in a lot of great venues during my career, but there is no place louder than the Fargodome. There is no verbal communication whatsoever when you are down on that field. It's unbelievable. It's the best atmosphere in college football - at any level." - Jeff Monken