Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Kansas turnpike crawling with cops by Emporia...be advised...
    When we went buy there was a white pickup pulled over and the cops had a guy on the ground cuffing him. Hope it wasn't one our fans.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

I don't think so.

I remember that truck blasting past us. Then getting towed away later.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

SD patrol Bison hunting on I29 - 38 miles into SD and already 4 HP spotted, 1 with Bison flagged suv. Be alert!

BisonBabe is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1978Bison View Post
    SD patrol Bison hunting on I29 - 38 miles into SD and already 4 HP spotted, 1 with Bison flagged suv. Be alert!
    Did not see any when we went through yesterday.

Well-behaved women seldom make history. ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

2 more blew by us and we still haven't hit Sioux Falls

Hope everyone made it home well and good....besides hangovers. By air, land, or sea; Bison Nation knows how to get to the party and celebrate another championship!!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by No_Skill View Post
    We were on the flight out of Bismarck with Hoeven today.
    Should have put a bug in his ear about pushing for a White House visit. I mean, 5 straight NC............

Quote Originally Posted by EightyfourBison View Post
    Should have put a bug in his ear about pushing for a White House visit. I mean, 5 straight NC............
    Speaking of that, the White House has some deal that if you generate so many signatures, they promise they will respond. I was thinking someone needs to do that on the white house deal.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EightyfourBison View Post
    Yeah, but then you'd have to meet Obama.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Speaking of that, the White House has some deal that if you generate so many signatures, they promise they will respond. I was thinking someone needs to do that on the white house deal.
    Not sure what the process is but I think groups can request/schedule White House visits. A friend of mine in Syracuse is on the national board for Pop Warner Football and they got to take one of their champs to the White House. They were there the same time as the Colts after their Super Bowl win. There's no reason the Bison probably couldn't set up something to do that.