Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Gads! Just left the house. Took three runs to get from road onto highway. Snow snow snow on 46
    That'll be a nice fun frozen drift for the rest of the winter when the plows are done

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread Drive for Five Edition:

Flying out of MSP. Anyone have the skinny on the road conditions for I94 eastbound from Moorhead to Alexandria? 511mn says the roadway is completely covered but I didn't think they got much for snow (at least compare to the area directly NW of Fargo.

http://hb.511mn.org/#cameras/albumVi...layers=cameras

Cameras show they're plowed...can't tell if it's slick or not. We had some soupy weather yesterday afternoon. .dunno if it froze or not. we only got 1.5 maybe.

Fly out of Denver at 11:40. Have a couple hours to kill before I leave for the airport. Can't wait...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Flying out of MSP. Anyone have the skinny on the road conditions for I94 eastbound from Moorhead to Alexandria? 511mn says the roadway is completely covered but I didn't think they got much for snow (at least compare to the area directly NW of Fargo.
    KELO guys in Sioux Falls said it is slick around MSP for anyone heading there.

Fog on 29 in northern sd. Starting to clear. Roads are okay

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Likely a fair amount of rain to drive through, but temps the whole way should stay above freezing. Omaha area late Thursday into Friday is best bet for trouble spots. Game forecast looks mild and windy with less chance of rain than earlier in the week. Everybody drive safe!

Thursday (AccuWeather.com)
    Omaha: High 37, 75% chance of rain and drizzle; Low 33, wintry mix late
    Topeka: High 44, 70% chance of rain; Low 38, scattered showers
    Wichita: High 46, 70% chance of rain in afternoon; Low 35, scattered showers
    OK City: High 57, sunny with 25% chance of rain; Low 35
    Fargo South: High 65, sunny; Low 45, clear

Friday
    Omaha: High 35, 50% chance of rain/snow
    Topeka: High 42, fog and 40% chance of rain
    Wichita: High 41, 40% chance of rain
    OK City: High 50, sunny with 25% chance of rain
    Fargo South: High 66, 40% chance of rain in afternoon; Low 38

Saturday
    Fargo South: High 46, NW winds 15-25, partly cloudy with only 25% chance of rain; Low 28

For those driving to MSP today. Roads in the metro are in good condition. We got an inch or two (that's what she said) last night but MNDOT has kept the roads clear so you shouldn't run into any delays because of the road conditions.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    For those driving to MSP today. Roads in the metro are in good condition. We got an inch or two (that's what she said) last night but MNDOT has kept the roads clear so you shouldn't run into any delays because of the road conditions.
    I would second that. I just drove from Maple Grove to Mounds View to work with no delays at all. Supposed to be warm today, so any last snow and the roads should melt away quickly.

SafeTeeJ is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Said goodbye to the wife and kids. Gave my dog a big kiss and hug. 6 more hours of work till i belly up for cocktails at MSP waiting for my plane.
    F Yeah! Frisco Here I Come. Can't wait for Scruffy's on Friday night. make sure you all introduce yourselves to me. I will be in code GREEN all weekend.
    "The bird is in your hand"