Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 12/23 @ Utah St - Global Sports Hoops Showcase

Default Re: 12/23 @ Utah St - Global Sports Hoops Showcase

Dex not a USU fan favorite...Crowd launching some jeers towards him.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Dex not a USU fan favorite...Crowd launching some jeers towards him.
    I think he hit the one pretty boy in the head.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I wouldn't mind seeing us pulling up once in while to take a 12-15 ft shot and also I would like to see some backdoor plays...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing us pulling up once in while to take a 12-15 ft shot and also I would like to see some backdoor plays...
    Mid range jump shot is s lost art. It seems today it's either a funk/layup or 3. Not much in between which is too bad because to beat a zone D you should penetrate the seems imho.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

We dont have a guy we can rely on to get to the rim and finish consistently like LA last year. Not having Brown will hurt us defensively. I havent been able to watch a lot of games this year, how are Kabellis and Clements progressing defensively? Dupree had a decent night but would like to see more consistency there. We really need a 3rd option to step up and take the load off of Paul Miller and AJ. Pack the lane and you have a good shot at beating us. Fortunately, we will still be a threat in the Summit, however the league is improved and we will need to steal some wins on the road.