Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kory Brown

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Kory Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    LOVE the way Kory has responded after Dupree bailed on the team! He has really stepped upped his game on the offensive side of the ball. He is creating for others and attacking the rim!

SENIOR LEADERSHIP at its finest! KEEP IT UP!!

I think both seniors stepped it up against the Jacks. Kading blocked a couple of shots, stuffed Parks on that break away layup, made a few shots, a dunk. It was good to see.

Kory has a ton of heart! Nobody gives more effort then him. Still gets some stupid fouls but he plays such tough defense. He will definitely be tough to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Can Brown carry this team to the Dance a la Woodside, Braun, and LA? He doesn't have the career stats of those guys but has clearly put this team on his back.
    It will need to be more of a collective effort if this team wants to go back to the dance

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Can Brown carry this team to the Dance a la Woodside, Braun, and LA? He doesn't have the career stats of those guys but has clearly put this team on his back.
    Woodside and LA YES CARRIED BRAUN NO

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Woodside and LA YES CARRIED BRAUN NO
    It's absurd to exclude Taylor Braun. If your argument was a lack of help, then Alexander is the only NDSU player to ever carry an NDSU team to an NCAA tourney. Just as Braun had Wright, Bjorklund and LA, Woodside had Winkleman, Nelson and Tveidt. All three were league POY, all three are playing professionally now. The only discernable difference is that Braun was not a point guard, and even then Braun had to play backup point guard his senior season.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

My feature on Kory Brown for BisonReport

http://www.scout.com/college/north-d...ame-leadership

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    It's absurd to exclude Taylor Braun. If your argument was a lack of help, then Alexander is the only NDSU player to ever carry an NDSU team to an NCAA tourney. Just as Braun had Wright, Bjorklund and LA, Woodside had Winkleman, Nelson and Tveidt. All three were league POY, all three are playing professionally now. The only discernable difference is that Braun was not a point guard, and even then Braun had to play backup point guard his senior season.
    I feel like I remember his having a very poor Summit Tourney Championship game. Could be wrong.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

NDSU_grad is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I feel like I remember his having a very poor Summit Tourney Championship game. Could be wrong.
    No, you're very correct. Was also limited against Oklahoma and San Diego State. Not bagging on him, those games shouldn't take anything away from the great career he had.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU_grad View Post
    No, you're very correct. Was also limited against Oklahoma and San Diego State. Not bagging on him, those games shouldn't take anything away from the great career he had.
    Neither of you are "very correct". His struggles came in the NCAA tournament. In his two Summit league chamiponship games Braun had 16 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and made the game-winning 3 point play and the year prior to that he had 23 points and six boards against Nate Wolters' Jackrabbits.
    Now this is the law of the prairie
    As old and as true as the sky
    And the Bison that keep it will prosper
    And the Bison that break it will die
    As the creeper that girdles the tree trunk
    This law is the final word:
    For the strength of the Herd is the Bison
    And the strength of the Bison is the Herd.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd12 View Post
    My reason to exclude him is he didn't have that get on my back boys moment during the tournament that the others did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TRUST THE PROCESS