Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kory Brown

Default Re: Kory Brown

Knees are not something you need to rush out and hit with a MRI within a short period of time. I am sure they controlled the pain and swelling on the trip and since they would not have got back till Christmas eve day they probably did one on Saturday or are doing one the beginning of this week and then deciding on treatment options this week. With the way he was walking on the floor on Wednesday it is not good for the short term for sure. He was walking without crutches but it wasn't pretty.

He is playing against Northland! Great sign. Just a sprain?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Glad Kory is able to play tonight. We need him on the floor.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He looked 100% to me tonight. He was the first one out on the floor for pregame warm-ups and did a 2 hand dunk.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah he didn't look to have any lingering effects at all. I'm wondering if it wasn't just a bruise, like knocked knees with somebody or landed hard on the floor and just needed a couple days for the pain to go away. Even with a sprain it usually would be a little sore a week later and it didn't look to bother him at all, either way I was just happy to see him on the floor.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

LOVE the way Kory has responded after Dupree bailed on the team! He has really stepped upped his game on the offensive side of the ball. He is creating for others and attacking the rim!

SENIOR LEADERSHIP at its finest! KEEP IT UP!!

I agree he really has some fire

Really going to miss him when he's gone

KB is a stud, does so many little things for this team, really a coaches dream kind of player. Comes from a great family, if any of you have been to Sioux Falls for the SL Tournament im sure you have likely met his folks, fantastic people. Definitely going to be a tough one to replace.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can Brown carry this team to the Dance a la Woodside, Braun, and LA? He doesn't have the career stats of those guys but has clearly put this team on his back.