Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Jax St band to take section 120 ?

Default Re: Jax St band to take section 120 ?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You mean you dont leave the game 5 minutes before halftime to pee so you wont miss the halftime show?
    We had a dance parent come down and tell us we were being rude during halftime for sitting on the railing and talking amongst ourselves when I was a student....we all kindly told her that we were there for the 30 minutes before the band was on the field and the 30 minutes after. What happened in-between was inconsequential to our attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Two words: fiber
    They should switch to beans. I hear it's the "musical fruit."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    We had a dance parent come down and tell us we were being rude during halftime for sitting on the railing and talking amongst ourselves when I was a student....we all kindly told her that we were there for the 30 minutes before the band was on the field and the 30 minutes after. What happened in-between was inconsequential to our attendance.

"Band Wars- A New Dope"

Quote Originally Posted by missingnumber7 View Post
    You lost me at dance parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Were they any good back then or was still meh? They were good 3 year ago, but other that recently not really?

We hosted in April 2011, April 25 or something, they're not letting host again for some time.

(damn cold, windy, rainy, 1 foot waves on DL)
    We were good at drinking with U of M the night before. The year I was go chair we got best paper (being I wrote it the others must have been real bad) and second place in the woman's race. First trophy ever in the event. We wouldn't know if the canoe would float until race days since there was not real place to test it in Fargo in April.

Band stuff, I looked at a video of the high school band in my town, yea they're better than JSU's band. I suspect they have a nicer traveling trailer too.

so on stubhub, the section right next to JSU's band has 20 tickets at $200/each.

if JSU is taking 300 seats there, they could've raised $50-60,000 and paid for their way to London to see the dam queen of england AGAIN!! #majorfail
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Wow, can't believe this thread is the leading topic in the football thread. The only thing JSU might win is the biggest band contest........OK, can we move on to talk about football? Maybe moderators can move this thread to the "News about other Schools" topic area. Plllllllllllleeeeeeeeease!
    Why are you trolling the band nerds, SDbison? Oh, maybe you play a mean radio.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    There are 2 corners on the bottom? Probably not a math/science major?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    He was very clear, he said the one nearest to the bottom, there are only one of those.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    How is there a 300+ post thread about a bands section? Haha.. only Bisonville.
    I was wondering the same and had to take a look.

Saxy come back. We need your drums to pump it up around here.

Let's discuss flag girls...what does Jax St bring to the table?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?