Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bison smarter that Stitt

Default Re: Bison smarter that Stitt

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'm thinking we're safe with Coach K for another year. However, I wonder if Entz gets any consideration from WIU for their head coaching vacancy? He was their DC in their first year under Nielson before Klieman brought him here in December 2013. The longer that WIU job goes unfilled the more nervous I get.
    WIU certainly wants a coach now, but Entz needs at least another year with Klieman to get the defensive system down. Maybe he is more of a HC kind of guy, but if anyone wants him because of his defensive prowess, he isn't there yet, imo.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is a great article for those of you who like to learn some technical football. Code Green!! How North Dakota State stopped the Bob Stitt Air Raid
    Thats a great read. Thank you for sharing!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

After our PO game against them, and seeing what we did to defend Stitt's offense, I started to wonder whether his offense will have any long-term success at this level. This article makes me wonder even more.

If you had a choice, would you take NDSU's last scoring drive against Richmond or a MT scoring drive under Stitt's offense? Which would you be more confident in as far as scoring in the end an no turnovers?

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Kermit is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    After our PO game against them, and seeing what we did to defend Stitt's offense, I started to wonder whether his offense will have any long-term success at this level. This article makes me wonder even more.

If you had a choice, would you take NDSU's last scoring drive against Richmond or a MT scoring drive under Stitt's offense? Which would you be more confident in as far as scoring in the end an no turnovers?

Sent from my iPhone.
    This^^^^

That 10 minute TD drive filled me with awe.
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    — John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This^^^^

That 10 minute TD drive filled me with awe.
    You were likely at game. I watched on TV. The amount and intensity of pad-cracking was simply AWESOME. Classic Bison Football!

Sent from my iPhone.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Sat in the Richmond section during the drive, a Richmond fan was imploring his defense to stop us as we were in his words, "running the same play over and over" I could do nothing but chuckle and think yep, this aint James Madison, buddy

The amount and intensity of pad-cracking was simply AWESOME. Classic Bison Football!

Sent from my iPhone.
    This ^^^^ is so f---ing true!!! I was so damn proud of the Bison Friday night! They were truly awesome and will make Jacksonville quit by halftime if they hit like that! Incredible closing speed!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsu84 View Post
    this ^^^^ is so f---ing true!!! I was so damn proud of the bison friday night! They were truly awesome and will make jacksonville quit by halftime if they hit like that! Incredible northern speed!
    ^^^^^^^^

fify

You were likely at game. I watched on TV. The amount and intensity of pad-cracking was simply AWESOME. Classic Bison Football!

Sent from my iPhone.
    I could hear the pads cracking up in row y. Shit was unreal.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    WIU certainly wants a coach now, but Entz needs at least another year with Klieman to get the defensive system down. Maybe he is more of a HC kind of guy, but if anyone wants him because of his defensive prowess, he isn't there yet, imo.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    I am not sure if he would be a candidate or not but I sure hope we don't lose him, he is the best recruiter on the team in my opinion and probably one of the most loved coaches and he certainly has turned a very young defense into a very good defense being led by the linebackers which he coaches.