Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Outlook

BisonTru is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Ticket Outlook

SRO - still available.

yeah. I'm not sure the NCAA isn't just kind of screwing with people here. It seems there might be an almost unlimited number of SRO tickets for sale the next 10 days.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    yeah. I'm not sure the NCAA isn't just kind of screwing with people here. It seems there might be an almost unlimited number of SRO tickets for sale the next 10 days.
    This is exactly what they did last year. Sold some seats and few SRO then said they were Sold Out. Then re-opened SRO. I'm not sure why they do that, it really just screws over the really panicky people who see sold out and then reward some scalper for $100. I really think that they could sell a 1000 SRO tickets and everyone could find a spot to watch the game the way the stadium is set up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    This is exactly what they did last year. Sold some seats and few SRO then said they were Sold Out. Then re-opened SRO. I'm not sure why they do that, it really just screws over the really panicky people who see sold out and then reward some scalper for $100. I really think that they could sell a 1000 SRO tickets and everyone could find a spot to watch the game the way the stadium is set up.
    I picked up a pair as "in the building insurance" so if I sell my good seats on the JSU side, I'm still in. They are pretty easy to get rid of at face value.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I picked up a pair as "in the building insurance" so if I sell my good seats on the JSU side, I'm still in. They are pretty easy to get rid of at face value.
    There has already been a few SRO tickets sold on the secondary market at a loss, probably a two, three dollar loss and the buyer still probably paid more then face+fees with the flash seat commission.

Also, 3 endzone row 3 tickets sold this morning for $60. If you're still looking download the flash seats app and check it frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTru View Post
    There has already been a few SRO tickets sold on the secondary market at a loss, probably a two, three dollar loss and the buyer still probably paid more then face+fees with the flash seat commission.

Also, 3 endzone row 3 tickets sold this morning for $60. If you're still looking download the flash seats app and check it frequently.
    To be honest, I can take my two SRO tickets, and flip my actual seats at enough of a profit that I can buy suite passes. Anyone tried those? I hear it's not bad up there.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be honest, I can take my two SRO tickets, and flip my actual seats at enough of a profit that I can buy suite passes. Anyone tried those? I hear it's not bad up there.
    Are there any suite passes left?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by mhanson6 View Post
    wait and see, next week at this time they'll be trying to dump reserved seats for face value... has happened every year. everyone who is going already has a ticket or has given up and decided to say the hell with it.
    Except me. I'm counting on this scenario. Wife and I are going regardless and using it as a trip. We haven't done anything in like a year and a half. If something comes up closer to face value I'll jump on it or I'll get two at the game. Worst case we watch it in a bar down there.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Are there any suite passes left?
    Not from the NCAA.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Boo. It looked like there were.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯