Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Outlook

Default Re: Ticket Outlook

http://www.jsugamecocksports.com/new...219154106.aspx

According to this it looks like JSU tickets are in section 122-128. If they have those entire sections it would appear that their allotment is more than 3,500

I don't think that they hold back the entire section there are spots where some are sponsors or even the 3 year ticket people... So can't just add up number in each section.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_Struck View Post

According to this it looks like JSU tickets are in section 122-128. If they have those entire sections it would appear that their allotment is more than 3,500
    I could be wrong, but I don't believe it's the entire sections. Just sections of sections... Hope that makes sense.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder_Struck View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I don't think that they hold back the entire section there are spots where some are sponsors or even the 3 year ticket people... So can't just add up number in each section.
    Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't believe it's the entire sections. Just sections of sections... Hope that makes sense.
    Yeah, if it's anything like last year they're not allotting full sections like they did the first 3 years. The panorama from last year gives a good idea of where the ISUr allotment was:

So they probably had their allotment spread out over 5-6 sections also (maybe sections 105-111 or so) but it wasn't nearly the full sections except right in the middle of the allotment.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    1,000 go to their band.
    The band only gets what is available in the north endzone. Those wooden bleachers next to the trophy under the "Toyota Stadium" awning.
    They might, and i stress MIGHT get 200 in those stands. I'm not 100% sure but i don't think the band factors into the 20,500 attendance numbers.
    Their band is BIG, so they will have to trim it down to fit. WE on the other hand are good to go!

Band motto: Occupy Love's: Part V

EDIT: DOH! should seen the implied purple.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    The band only gets what is available in the north endzone. T

Band motto: Occupy Love's: Part V

EDIT: DOH! should seen the implied purple.
    False.

The band gets 350 tickets for free + up to the school's general allotment (3,500 tickets).

The band is big and they will be taking up 500ish seats.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by TateMosersneighbor View Post
    DOTS are worth much more than a buck. The box at Menards is a god send and I can eat the entire thing before I get home. It's like perfect and the 1,765 grams of sugar is really good while operating power tools.
    Menards and fleet farm are the best for buying snacks
    I like those black crows too
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    False.

The band gets 350 tickets for free + up to the school's general allotment (3,500 tickets).

Now...................just for the sake of clarification: (and because HerdBot is having an anxiety attack)..............are you talking about their plane or the stadium?

ThunderDan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BISONFAN4LIFE View Post
    Good for you. I hope you have to eat them. Get a real job. Maybe move out from mom's basement.
    Get a real job? You do know that there are many people who make a great living being ticket brokers right? And also, every single business that you go to and buy stuff from, is just marking up the price from the manufacturer?.....they are all middle men. It's called capitalism. And it's fucking great.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDB2 View Post
    False.

Really? I did not know that, thanks.